This weekend was a smashing one hahahaha...lots of happenings over the weekend...
As mentioned, I went for my uni chalet...and I also had a wedding dinner today...and now, I wish to conclude that I dont seem to have much 'yuan' with the sentosa chalet...trix is now suffering from the sentosa chalet phobia..hahaha..or should I say mmm bbq phobia...let me narrate what happened over this weekend ok?
Ok, actually, to be exact, everything starts before I went to the chalet...I was looking for a temp job...cos I din wanna apply for a full time job before I get my results which is on 28th Dec cos I wanna make sure that I confirm clear all ( tat means I nvr fail, still praying hard)..and so, my fren chenghao, was nice enough to intro me this fren of his to get me a temp job for the time being...N I now have to agree on the world being small..cos out of so many companies, the friend actually got me a temp job at my ex company..and I was interviewed by my ex colleague...Actually I dont have bad feelings with the company..in fact, I love this company a lot..cos it is where I met this group of fun loving people who makes working so so so so so fun...and I so look forward to everyday to work solely because of them...anyway, this company I talk about is the headquarter of my ex company...and this ex colleague only meet me when we have department meeting...across the few subsidaries...n I feel bad cos, my ex manager was nice enuf to get me a place to do my internship there...but, I back out last min cos I decided that Industrial attachment is a better choice cos I couldnt clear my modules on time if I take the internship...n so thats why I felt bad...and so I felt paiseh seeing the ex colleague...who said something like, well, I hope u wont back out last minute...the world is bloody small can..
Ok, then following that, I went to the sentosa chalet to find them...Frankly speaking, I have to say that I prefer Changi Safra Resort much more as compared to this sentosa chalet...cos its really cramp...and the money u pay for to stay in this chalet aint worth at all...Although we are supposed to be hanging around for this chalet...but my friends were smart enough to decide on going Dragonfly...to club...All was cool...except that Qz and Mag apparently din really like DF, they felt that DF was like ge tai hahahaha...but I seriously feel that it was not bad =) probably because of the influence by Miss Yvonne Tan...making me DF-able hahaha...We had quite a lot of fun there...its been a long time since I last step into a club I think hahahaha...
At 2+, we finally decided to go back to the chalet...and guess what? I realised that I lost all my money, yes ALL MY MONEY!!! sobz...*extreme sobz* The stupid me thought that its dumb to bring a wallet to clubbing, so stupid me took out all the cash I had and put in inside my pocket...and maybe because I was the one who kept the coupons...taking in and out the coupons made me drop my money...to think that I am in a state of poverty...losing 40+ is something to me...tell me, how many MOS burger meal can I eat...sighz...anyway I din think so much about it...cos I tink that aiya, whats lost cant b unlost hahahaha...so nvm lor...
N then it was saturday, our bbq day...after bbq-ing for close to one hour, I suddenly had stomach upset...and cos I been having lots of stomach upset, i thought it could be just another stomach upset...but the pain kept coming...on and off...so i took the chalet key and went back to our chalettoilet...actually when i make my way up, it was seriously painful...n qz told me to call her in case i really need the bao ji wan...
When i went back...i headed to the toilet, though i dont have the slightest feeling to ls(lau sai) hahah...n i managed to successfully ls once...n cos I thought it wasnt really ls(sorry i tink i am getting a bit disgusting here hahaha) so I thought maybe it just a normal stomachache for me..but...my stomach was still aching...:( and then...went toilet twice..and ls again...still not well..and the pain was terrible...till i went to call qz for the pills...
Anyway, when i was back to the chalet room, I din lock the room, cos I thought tat no one will come up...even for the toilet door, I only left it 1/4 open...and suddenly i heard some guy's voice..and i quickly shut my toilet door hahahah...I wanted to rush out..cos there were some impportant stuff out there like phone, camera and etcs...but I was in pain...and I was tinking " aiyah no choice la, if they really came to take our stuff, no choice lor, cos I am in such a pain, i dont wanna care liao"
These guys in the end turns out to be my uni friends...who came up to the other room ( cos we book 2 rooms) and then...god..just when qz reached, I vomitted...:( then came another 2-3 times of ls-ing...and my legs were wobby by then..and having headache...so I din really enjoy my bbq session...sobz...and I had to go home...
If u tink that my suay-ness stop there, u are so wrong hahahaha....
I went home and thanks to Sandhya, I got a free ride till Khatib...where another nice friend RH aka Ah huey decided to accompany me to see doc in yishun...so we took a train to yishun...but guess what? The stupid clinic which is supposed to be 24hours in the past decided to stop their 24hr business and it became only till 11pm...and it was 12am when we reached :( *extreme sobz*
I called my aunt to check if there were other clinic around...and she said that the nearest was at chong pang...and the nice ah huey was nice enough to offer to go see doc with me at chong pang...and I decided to go withdraw some cash cos I was by then very hungry...cos of all the ls-ing and vomit...and I am only left with 1 dollar( rem I drop all my cash) and I need some money to see doc and buy food...so I went to withdraw my money at the ATM...
First ATM: Card faulty
What the hell right? My card was NEVER faulty...FIRST TIME!! And it had to be me now...grrrrrr!!!!
Second ATM: Unable to dispense amount...
ME:WHAT??!! I am only withdrawing 30 dollars! although i am poor, i am sure I am able to withdraw 30 dollars!!!! what happened man
N so, I turned to Ah huey and told him...and he asked me to check my balance to make sure...and I did...and it is more than enough lor!!!
N i tried again...it either says
1. Unable to dispense amount
or
2. Card faulty
The me, who has lost money in DF, who has diarrhea, vomit and headache(from the effect of the prev 2) was on the verge of going crazy...when the ATM has to do such things to me..although ah huey offered to pay for me first, I din think it was a good idea...cos I really caused so much problem to him...N the desperate me actually called my aunt...and said:" hello...is that 6th aunt??? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahaha...
Story to be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment