Friday, December 07, 2007










Wow...I seriously think that...life after exam is much more hectic as compared to life during schooling days...hahaha...N i have been going out almost every single day :P hahahaha..









Wanted to update some new photos that I have taken...over the past few days..but seriously speaking, I dont seem to have the time to do it...either i got home too late, or I have things to do...ya, I sound as though I am so busy rite? hahaha..Ya, busy doing nothing hahahaha...
















Actually I am also not too sure as to what I am busy with...mon was busy with FYP presentation...and then...tues...I only remember meeting evonne and waipeng..and ydae...was wif ronghua and mag..and today with evonne and waipeng again hahahaha...I ought to pack up the room which is in a huge mess but I haven done so..and btw I need a temp job badly..hahaha..but I cant seem to find one :( so sad...any recommendations? hahahaha...










Anyway...I dont know why,I am just busy la hahahahaha...I didnt even spend much time at home...ever since the day i finish exam..I spent half the time outside..hahahaha...










Anyway, these photos were taken during my presentation...among those were people I am grateful of...and my peers...=)
























will upload again soon cos its time to hit the sheets :P

N guess what? Its sentosa for me for fri-sun...cos we r having a uni chalet...n thereafter a wedding dinner in the evening hahhaha...hope that the weekend will b a great one...cheers!

No comments: