Ah!!!!I wanted to sleep early tonight....but apparently, I couldnt, cos I am still awake now :(
Its always the case, when I try to sleep early, I always have problem sleeping early...ahh!!! N i resist from coming online for about 1hr + when I finally surrendered and came online to blog :P Since I am kinda sleepy but cant sleep, I shall just blog a bit...
Ok...shall talk about my 2007...2007, to me, is one of the most challenging phase and most problematic time of my life...cos...
1. FYP caused me real headaches, tonnes of headache
2. I have so many 'nice' friends in NTU whom are morons in the world, who makes my life more difficult by being my friend...sighz...
3. My two grandmas passed away....
4. One passed away on 31st July 2007, the other in 2nd August 2007...
5. My FYP Sup decided to abandon me and go spain when I needed him most :(
6. My nicer friend like QZ and Bingjin graduated..and I am left alone :(
7. Tonnes of crying and sleepless nite all bcos of FYP
8. Tonnes of gastric problems...for no apparent reason...( I check from internet, n it says stress cause gastric too)
9. Lots of pest
10. Experienced yet another super poor time
11. Had high fever when I was in taiwan :(
but of cos, there were nice things also :)
1. I finally graduated from NTU hehehehe....which means I finally help to fulfill my dad's dream..
2. I learn to be more independent
3. I met prof yow, who is an impt lecturer and friend to me during this time
4. I realised that there are still kind soul by the name of Mag and Ronghua whom I considered as really sincere friends in CE...
5. I finally met Zheng yuan chang, who happen to make me happy and pick me up from my sorrow when I was experiencing my downest time of my life..
6. Zheng Yuan Chang called me!!!
7. I got to hug someone I really like hahaha...with the name starting with K lol
With that, it more or less sum up my 2007...here comes 2008...I hope that I can be healthier..think lesser, worry lesser and get a good job for this coming yr..hahaha...n o ya...I hope that I can see myself budding in the course I am currently taking hehehee...
Ending with this self defined lyrics I have written some time back...seriously, I feel quite amused plus impressed by some of the things I have written...cos I hav the habit of writing stuff using my hp hahaha...see this...
Study is a must, if not u will starve,
哪个父母不望子成龙,望女成凤?
不管是NTU,NUS还是最新的SMU,
只要他要YOU,那你肯定很优。。。
不知不觉实现妈妈的愿望,
春夏秋冬,像今天明天后天迅速地划过我星空,
却缓慢的让我无法轻松,
三年像三天,三天像三年,
我终于在四季都是冬天的季节温暖起我已冰冻的心。。。
我终于毕业了。。。
N o ya, today is my dad's birthday...happy birthday..papa...wherever u are... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment