Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Well...I guess I am pretty much at crossroads these days...cos I am still taking my own sweet time to look for a job I like...mmm not exactly taking my own sweet time...just that well, I did send out some resume...but the more I search, the more confused I get...hahaha...cos...I am not sure if I should get a job that is related to my course of study......this can be rather confusing...


Wanted to take a break from work..cos my part time job is becoming like a full time job with the schedule assigned to me...and with that, I reckoned that I wont be able to take a break as I wish for this period of time...and I seriously feel that I need a short break...at least 2 weeks before my first job begins..cos hey, I been crazily studying for the past 3.5years! A good break is what I deserve ok hahaha...


Life has been pretty routine lately...with most of the time spent in working(unfortunately)...and somehow, I feel that I am pretty tied up with so many things on hand..and I dont seem to get enough time...to do all the things I wanna do...so it makes me more determined...to quit the part time job :P hahaha...but actually, I do enjoy working there...cos I think I get the chance to learn some of the new things la...for example...I am totally hooked onto this PS3 game called guitar hero...its super cool game! Hahahaha...at least to me la...cos I always hope that I can play the guitar one day...and for this, u use a guitar to play...not those real guitar, but its as per the picture below la...hahaha...Initially I was totally lousy...but then, now, I can play 2 songs smoothly..:P I am so happy hahahaha...like...I am secretly pretending to be a rocker hahaha

Other than that, its a good time for me to practise to be like a geek...to know new terms in the market...like..if the graphic card uses a shared graphic card, what is a shared graphic card...and what is a hybrid hard disk...anyway, for those who doesnt know..and wish to know, here's the explaination(just a rough explaination...not sure if its totally correct)...:P An important fact to note when u wanna buy a computer or laptop...
Shared graphic card: It means that your graphic card doesnt have its own RAM(its just a memory space that is needed whenever u use the graphic card), therefore it will tap on the main RAM...and this results slower performance for your PC...and at the same time, the graphic will not be as nice...as a hybrid(shared+dedicated) graphic card
Hybrid graphic card: its a graphic card, that has its own RAM...therefore, it doesnt tap on the CPU's RAM completely...it uses its own RAM and some of the CPU RAM, resulting in better performance...and nicer graphic
Hybrid Hard Disk: The difference with Hybrid hard disk is that, part of it consist of flash memory, the other part is the normal hard disk...flash memory is much faster compared to hard disk access...the more frequently used files will be stored in the flash memory, resulting a better performance in your CPU...so its better than the normal hard disk
A2DP: It's a term to describe that your handphone supports stereo bluetooth...that means...you are able to listen to music from your handphone using the stereo bluetooth headset besides answering calls
END of Geek Lesson hahaha
Anyway, I finally got my assigned off day yesterday..and today is yet another long shift :( I so hate doing long shift...N after so long, which I dont even know how long, cos Yvonne said that the last time she met me was when I told her I have to do FYP and couldnt go out with her...till now...so its been so long since we last met!


Went shopping...as usual...and managed to get some super cheap deals for the top I have got...hehehe...very happy...and its been so long since I last went out with Yvonne to buy things, to sit down and talk...and before we knew, all the shops were closed...and Miss Yvonne, who claimed to not have the energy to buy things cos she was too tired bought 3 tops and 1 bottom if I am not wrong...so...given such a figure, if she has all the energy to shop, what will happen! :P


No comments: