After so long, I finally met this someone whom I always hope to see, at least for the past few months...hahaha..and he is...HYR :P hahaha...actually, it took me a great deal of effort just to see him hahaha...firstly, I tried hard, not very hard la, hahaha..but some effort, to convince Val and Cindy to go timbre with me straight after exam..which was some time in late nov...just to see him..but sadly...really super sad can..hahaha, he decided not to play in timbre before i visit him :( that's sad ist it hahahaha...and then..after reading his blog for roughly 3mth, i decided to leave comments hahahaha...and I took quite some courage la...cos I dont wanna appear as a freak ma...I will explain why I like him next time, cos I am too tired for any explaination today...
Anyway, after leaving him comments, he was nice enough to inform me that he will play in df starting in jan..n i was like...great! cos df has always been a place i frequent..due to Miss Yvonne tan, who loves to go there hahahaha...n then, I very much wanted to go df last week, which was also his first performance at df...to my dismay, sobz, I was asked to do evening shift...and because of that, I had an arguement with my shop manager...who gave me long shift, despite me telling him that I just want short shift cos I am in the midst of finding a perm job...
N finally today, I managed to see him!!! So happy can! Hahahaha...ermm...I wouldnt say that I idolise him la...but then, errr I just kinda like him...for his character...plus his talent...although I cant say that I know him well, but then, at least from his blog, I deduce that he is funny, he is down to earth..hahahaha...and ah, I dont know la, but i just think that he is pretty cool and attractive in my perspective hahahaha :P
Anyway, after seeing him today, I am happy!! Hahahaha..but my meeting with him was pretty wierd...and I think I am totally freaky today hehehe...
At first, I thought during his break, I will jolly well ask him to take photo with me...but when his break came, I totally dont feel like doing that cos I think its so paiseh..hahahaha...and before I knew, he actually walk pass my table to look for his friends!!! My god! Hahaha..and so....guess what???
I took the chance to use my hands to wave at him...in a way, blocking his vision la...and he stopped and look at me for a while...and I thought, here comes Trixie the freak to introduce herself hahaha...and then..guess what??? I think i said something like...hi, I am...
Before I finised, he say, I know who you are, you are Trixie right?
I was totally dumbfounded...totally freaked out...and was thinking...god...how come he knew my name...hahahaha...freaky!!!Damn freaky can!
N my reply was: Oh my god! How u know my name huh!! how u know I am trixie?!
Him: o, ya lor cos I saw ur photo before...
me: huh!!Serious?! where u see if from?? i never put any picture when i left comments! did u see it from my blog?(cos i left msg at his blog...and i remember not putting my blog link in his blog, cos i dont wish to let pple know that who the hell is that stupid freak...n i was in the scratching my head mode..cos i dont remember putting any profile picture for my gmail...)
Him:dont know from where..a msg u leave, then i go n click n see who u are or..dont know la, i forgot liao..its few months back..
Me: === totally freak out...totally dumbfounded...but was happy la, at least he remembers my face although he never see me before hahahah!!
N i asked to take photo with him ehehehehehee...
Here goes...and ya, for those people who wish to know why am I so obsessed with Playstation 3 guitar hero 3...its partly bcos of this guitarist la hahahaha...:P and I always secretly hope that I can play the guitar ma..although not a real set...but its damn cool can heheehhe...
ok...i will continueagain...time to hit the sheets..heheheh...some photos to follow up...I saw a ex colleague there...hhahaha...took a photo with her...she was working for johnny walker...
N thanks xiaoxian and ah huey aka ronghua for coming with me...appreciate it loads hhahahaah...
N i kinda like this first photo below..I forced him...not force la, but I requested him to show his teeth when smiling hahahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment