Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ah...again, I am here to say that I am feeling tired...super tired...I need to hit the sheet soon...

Anyway, I am in a happy mood...at least until I saw a message..from this someone, who is supposed to be closed to my heart...and I've been bugged since...dont know when...I would say that its partly my fault...but on the other hand...I dont know what has gotten into this person...to make this person change so much..or rather...so affected by the material world...till I dont even wanna be associate this person anymore...cos its very sickening...and disappointing...in case u r thinking that its a guy I like, u are so wrong...just someone who kinda matters to me a lot...not a guy...

I always thought that my unhappiness for the past 1 yr was pretty much attributed to NTU...cos I hated ntu...I hated the ruthlessness that people resort to just to get what they want...to me, its the ugly side of life...However...its worst...when u see someone close to your hard, doing this...pushing u to the edge of the building...its like being held as hostage...by someone who matters to u la...:( N its what happen these days that made me realise that actually, deep inside, I dont hate NTU so much...does material stuff reveal one's true self???


ANyway...its good to have someone that u like...or someone whom u tink are nice people...to show concern to u...even seeing him or her makes u feel good...I am so happy to meet HYR finally yesterday...having him knowing my name was even more flattering, for the fact that i have never met him before, till now, I stil think that its so amazing lor!..although I am totally like a freak yesterday, but i am still happy hahaha...

Besides that, I received a msg from Prof Yow...asking me how I am n if I got a job...n I am so touched and happy...like wow...hahahah...i tink he is really nice la...to think of messaging me, this freaky freak hahaha

So huh...although I was badly affected by that someone, at the same time, I feel glad to have these 2 nice things happening...to make me feel more balanced...pulling me up from the pit...

No comments: