Ok, yesterday was a super unlucky day for me, damn!!! Cos I lost my ez link card!!! Sobz! N i had to pay like 21 bucks to replace that card...ouch man hahaha...I am already very broke..and I still have to lose this card..making me more broke..so sad :( Plus I still got concession and money inside leh...y lidat :( Anyway, I didnt know how I lost the damn card..n I am freaking pissed off :( I kinda like the photo of that ez link card..and its lost :( How sad!!! haiz..anyway, its just a very untrix day la...cos firstly, I forgot to bring my phone out..and then evonne forgot to bring her money..and then, I lost my ez link card..ya lor..so bad hor :( I think its karma..cos I did something bad few days ago :(
Anyway...cos I took a short nap in the evening, I am kinda awake now..so I shall do some photo updating...previously I said I have had some nice meals with some friends right? Here comes the photos! Hahahaha...I shall begin with the photos at Ma Maison...
Frankly speaking, the food was not fantastic...cos perhaps I didnt manage to try their favourite dish which is curry udon..the one that Merisa recommended..but then again, I super like the ambience there..and I wont hesitate to give it an 85 marks for its very nice ambience hehe..but the food..hmmm I shall judge after trying the curry udon next time hahahah...
Anyway...for some reasons, the internet is freaking slow today..I shall just upload a few photos..I will continue to upload, if I remember..the next time hahaha...
Ok, I shall upload the rest next time...good nite...and please do support www.femme-closet.blogspot.com hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment