Ok, today's dragonfly sucks totally...Haiz, for now, I still prefer to go on a sunday rather than a tuesdays...Looks like I haven got rid of the attract-the-freak aura in me..thats so sad :( Actually, other than the not very impressive band,cos frankly speaking, I think the sunday band with Ngak and Eric n Christine n i dont know the other two...is much nicer! Although I have to say that they dont know much chinese song, but in all, they rock...but today's band was okay only...n it was okay cos there was at least a song(according to what i remember la) by william scorpion...other wise...hmm its not that nice...ok la, I tink I heard like erm 2,3 nice songs...but singing wise, I still prefer Ngak's singing..like his hoarse voice...very nice..
Anyway, other than the band, the bad part about tonight, which is also the 'highlight' as to why dragonfly sucks today...was due to 2 wierdos that I have seen in the club today...in the past, at least for the past erm...maybe 10 times or more than I have been to dragonfly, the crowd is still healthy...as in, no wierdos...people just have their own fun...and erm mind their own business..but today...there were 2 wierdos present at dragonfly...
First weirdo was wearing a zebra looking top..so I called her zebra...anyway...this zebra was dancing very close to our table...it was obvious that this zebra was trying hard to be part of us...and then...cos we dont really welcome strangers hahahaa...so zebra got bored..and started dancing away from our table...and danced towards the front tables hahahaha...so the zebra was zebraing around different tables hahaha...where she will still ocassionally come back and hang around near us...
While u think that zebra has contributed to making our nite a 'fun' one, u are so wrong, cos, suddenly came a botak...this botak is scary...damn scary!!! :( Actually I can freak out quite easily by weirdos...as in..I will have the urge to cry, I dont know why..and just now, I feel like crying..really!! What happen was that I notice this not too bad looking ang moh looking chinese dancing near our table..he seems to be alone...however..before I know it, he was drinking a glass from OUR table...and for one moment, I thought it was Tina's friend...or Tina's hubby, Kevin's friend...but I realised that they didnt talk at all...but I decided to just shut up and observe the situation first...and then, cos Tina suggested that we take a group photo since we are leaving already..I thought evon was going to leave liao...den while taking photo, this botak came and pointed middle finger in the photo...he got pulled away by a female..but apparently, the female was 'strong' enough to hold him...he pushed her away and came back, trying to be funny...since I see that Tina and Kevin doesnt seem to have any reaction, I then realised that gosh, maybe he is not their friend...so I asked Tina...and true enough he is not! So why the hell is he drinking drinks from our table?? N also told her what happened...
From time to time, he will suddenly appear close to us, like for eg, when we were talking he will stand very very close to us..he even pulled my hand and deliberately brush his body passed us whenever he cross over and seriously speaking, after his repeated actions, I am on the verge of freaking out...yes, I am timid and I freak out easily...anyway, then I asked evon if she wanted to go back already...and cos we were all taking our bag, I thought we are all leaving...and I was quite scared too...but then...Yvonne decided to stay on..and I left with Tina and Kenix they all...
After which, heard from Tina that Sharon informed her that the botak got chased out...wa piang, how scary can he be man...anyway, this is my second encounter in like 2 months...damn it...during xmas, I had a similiar encounter with erm Val's friend...he asked me if I will look down on him when err I just got to know him...and then, he stopped me from going home and blah blah blah...I almost freaked out too :( Come to think of it, I had a similar encounter in sept during Diwen's birthday...buai tahan leh!!What's happening man...I think I have a very attract the freaks aura...dear freaks pls stay away from me, I hate freaks!
N o ya, do I not look like a singaporean? Its freaking annoying having people to ask me constantly, like erm at least once a week, if I am a singaporean...duh!! Dont I look like one! Or ask me if I am pure chinese! I wanna say that, yes I am a singaporean and I AM a chinese!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment