Monday, January 21, 2008

Today has been a crazily tired..but crazily eventful day..cos I was kinda busy...busy with some...ermm...stuff hahaha..and now, my feelings are a mixture of happiness, plus sadness, but excitment, plus paisehness hahaha



The day started off as me attending this...erm music discussion thingy..which my teacher requested us to go...frankly speaking..I dont mind going..but at the same time, I didnt wanna go...cos none of my friends are going...as in classmates..and going alone is so dumb...in my point of view la...but yesterday during our class, I asked my teacher if we really need to go...and she say, why dont go, just go la...n i told her that but the other two classmates..(the only 2 i know in class) are not going...n her reaction was so big!! She was like WHY?! Why dont go?! N they both had excuses for not going...and so, I faster say that, ok I will go...so no choice, even though no one wants to go with me, I still go la...anyway...this music discussion thingy was with their new artiste called Soler...




Frankly speaking, I only know their existence...and had no impression of their singing at all...but after today, I think I kinda look up to them for their talent and their determination in music...these people are people who inspire me...and not forgetting the fact that they are indeed charming! Like...wow...when I saw them...and I finally understand why my teacher say that she was totally behaving like a young gal when she saw them hahahaha...anyway, this is the clearest photo I have taken for the day...due to my super cmi camera...sighz...and for once, I realised that...hmmm well, cute guys can have some nei han...as in...they are not so superficial in terms of bgr...from the way they talk seems to be the case...n i hope that it is really the case...hahaha






N I took a photo with my teacher...who looks kinda pretty hehehee...her name is Xiaohan btw...and I am seriously honoured to have her as my teacherhehehee...cos I look up to her =)



After which, I went back to ang mo kio to attend my distant relative's daughter 1 yr old party...and left shortly hahaha...so many gu po(grand aunts) to entertain...and seriously, I think my hokkien was not bad leh hahahaha...




Following that, I met up with Huijun...asking her to go dragonfly with me...anyway, she is one of the nicest girl I have met in NYJC...although the days in NY is as short as like erm 3 months, with most of the time me not attending class, but i feel kinda lucky to know her...whom I still keep in touch with till now...someone, whose character is close to mine hahaha...and i think I am glad to know a few nice friends like xiao xian, ronghua and huijun, who dont mind accompanying me...cos they knew I like to go DF to see someone ahahaha...
Here is Huijun the nice girl and me hehehehe...

Anyway, I have decided to go DF since erm like few days ago...cos I kinda like this person called HYR...and then...cos I was supposed to attend the discussion thingy,so I am like seeing the same people twice..and if Iam not wrong, they mistake me as liking soler...god...cos...much to my surprise, my teacher, was there too...and I dont know if I am too big size or what...once I step into DF, my teacher spotted me immediately..and she waved to me...and so...I wave back to her...and according to Mindy, HYR thought that I am waving at him..so he smiled and wave at me...cos he was standing beside my teacher...*beams* hahaha...nthen, cos I saw my teacher ma, so I went up to her...and she say, wow, u pao tong gao ah..n I feel so embarassed!!!But i did tell her that I went for the discussion because of her..which is true la...cos hor, frankly speaking...erm going alone is so wierd can! N as for DF, I am there to see Eric play, cos I like him a lot hahaha...damn, I think something is wrong with me to say that to my teacher..super spoil my image man...like some stupid freak hahahaha...N i also saw some other FM staff...whom I presume was pretty surprised to see me there...arghzz...anyway...I am a frequent DF-er...whenever Ms Yvonne is in town...hahahaha...but too bad, lately she is not in town la...

N other than that, Ronghua also came with me...and then, I saw Mindy...whom I haven seen for ages...she likes soler...saw her at kster this afternoon..she asked if I am going to DF and I said yes, so she joined us.

As usual, actually also not very usual la, cos this is only the second time that I see HYR, I requested to take a photo with him...but, somehow, its so odd...my meeting with him...is always...kinda odd...anyway...I was secretly praying that he would wear the shirt that I saw him wearing in some TV shows or his blog cos I personally feel that he looks good in that shirt..and secretly hope that I can take a photo with him wearing that shirt hahaha....and I am so glad to say that, hey, he really wore that shirt today!! N its good...cos I reckoned that I wont be going to DF any time soon n so, I wont see him any time soon...cos erm, firstly, no energy, secondly, no company...cos evon shld be not free ba...n thirdly, I been drinking for the past 2 weekends due to DF-ing n i find that unhealthy...so...I decided not to go...so I am so happy that...he wore that shirt hehehehe...

Anyway...I then went up to find him during his break...and so, I smile at him and said...Hello, can I take a photo with u? Then he say, o can, u wanna take photo with them(Soler) ah? Then I say...huh? Can Ah...but i wanna take with u..something like that, cant remember the exact words...Thenhe say, o why dont we take together...and then, he turned to them and said,"my friend wish to take photo with u...can?" N i was a bit...errr...cos I thought actually I din really say that I wanna take photo with Soler..

Before I knew, I was sitting between the two dashing twins..hahaha...and I expected HYR to sit beside the empty sit beside me..but he didnt :( he asked one of the twin to shift in..and so, I was between the two twins...

Frankly speaking...I did thought that wow, its gonna be nice to take photo with them cos they are so cute...but somehow, I realised that I still hope to take a photo with HYR alone hahhaa..and so, I told him that actually I wanna take a photo with him, not them...n here comes the next photo hahaha

N I realised that, for dont know what reason, I think I really quite like him...dont ask me why...I also dont kNow!!! But I just like him...N i think...the me tonight...seems a little annoying..or whatever...thats why i am sad..hahaha...what if he thinks of me as a freak...sob sob..hahaha..bt...on a different note, I am secretly feeling happy when he told Soler that my 'friend' wish to take a photo with u..hahaha..friend...woo hoo ahahah...ok la, although I am not his real friend la, but I still feel happy hehehe...and hope that he wont think that I am freaky in any sense...and becos of this, I am left with being slightly excited now...I think I am just mad hahaha..or did I had too much alcohol? Cos i drank the glass of vodka ribena pretty fast..N i drank a heneiken before that

No comments: