Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oh well, I am supposed to be sleeping...cos I am tired...AGAIN!!hahaha..but then...even though I am tired, my mind doesnt really wanna rest...so here am I, coming to blog once again hahahaha...

These days, for some reason...I think there is something in me, that makes me not that happy...n the worst part is that, I am not really sure what made me unhappy...feeling low...without knowing why...and it could be the reason why I feel so tired..with all the body aches...Ah..I am getting old liao..sobz..anyway...today, I went lunch with James(my colleague) and I was surprised that James can actually tell that I am kinda lost...and I guess..this is what that is making me kinda low...its like, the me in NTU hopes to get out of that freaking school...and then, guess what? after graduation...i am like...errr..whats next??? Actually I know what I dont want...but then, sadly, my life is being manipulated by money..at least for now..cos I owe NTU for taking that freaking degree..and in fact, its on my top priority list..to fully clear this shit...and maybe because of that, I am feeling quite pressurized...cos, I hate debts...who love to have debts? Tell me?
Anyway, met Merisa and Xiaoxian...after so long!!!Was telling Merisa that I am lost...and she told me something which is so so so so so true..she ask me to think if..前途比较重要...还是钱途...like so right hor!!! Actually I also know la...actually, to me, of cos 前途ismore important...having been in NTU for 3.5 yrs made me realised what I din want for life...and that is, an engineering job...and I also came to realise that I need a job where its not deskbound, one man show...n that I need to talk to someone...maybe I build up that kind of character in me for being in sales for all of my part time job...but hor...money is important too...sadly...so I am still confused la...
Other than talking about this...its so nice to catch up with Merisa once again hehehee...she is funny...and hor, I realised that we all, as in me, Xiao xian and her, can talk about anything under the sun!! Hahahaha...from bgr, to guys, to career, to xu meijing and etcs...I have to say that besides xiao xian, one of the best thing for being mavis hee's ardent fan is to know Merisa...cos she is really quite nice..and nice to hang out with...
Also told her my encounter with HYR...and guess what? Wow, she knows him hahahaha...and she says that she's gonna tease him the next time she sees her..by saying that even xiao mei mei also like u leh...hahaha..but hey, I am not xiao mei mei leh...I am really old liao..sobz...NTU consumed my youthful days damn it...N hor, wow, she got his contact number lol...and I told her, even if she gives me, I doubt I will do anything la...cos I am super duper shy..and its gonna be super duper wierd...cos errrr...I tink he doesnt know me well..and vice versa...having me to contact him is so...erm wierd hahahah...N i better not be a stalker...and its not professional of Merisa to do that...so its meant to be a joke anyway hahahaha
We went to this place called Ma Maison for dinner...Merisa recommended this dish called curry udon to us...but then, they say, they not serving that today...sobz...so we had another supposedly nice dish...shall upload next time when I blog..cos photo is with xiao xian...
After which, we had a mini photo whoring session hahahaha...the nice photo are mainly with xiao xian...cos my stupid camera sucks totally, boo! Anyway, this Ma maison is a place with nice ambience...I tink calling it a theme restaurant is totally fine, cos the setting are so so so so so so nice...
The first 3-person photo taken by me...as u can see, my skill sucks...xiao xian face got cut off..hahaha

N then, its Merisa and me...I have to say that, I quite like this photo...if not for that stupid fat hand of mind..sobz...I always tot i have slim down already...looks like thats not the case...sob sob...n perhaps, I have been deceiving myself...for wearing clothes with sleeves...hahahah..shit

Xiao xian and Merisa!!! With that nice nice background hehehe...

I was trying to take an artistic looking photo for Merisa..looks like I have failed..hahahaha...

Lastly, the 3 of us again!!! Ah!!! I wanna cut my fringe!!!

Ok bed time once again!!!

No comments: