Anyway, cos the outing was at Russell's house..and he stays at Yio Chu Kang...and so..I was quite slack in my dressing..cos...how I know everyone else will dress nice nice leh..I was the only one with shorts and t shirt..oops..hahaha...Anyway...took some nice group photo..and Canon's SLR is indeed good! Hahaha...was asking Mark, my most potato friend in NTU if he can intro me some metal songs..and to brief me on people like Megadeth, Gun n Roses and Nirvana cos of 2 reason..1 of it is becos the guitarist I like seem to like this sort of music..and next, cos i realised I should be more exposed to different genre...and then...after listening to them..I think I almost felt asleep..hahaha oops...metal is supposed to make people awake right?? but I dont know why, mayb I also tired liao..so I am super sleepy now leh!! I bet I am the only one who feels this way hahaha...or maybe I ate too much today hahaha.,.been eating non stop...from snacks to steamboat to buffet to steamboat n snack..hahahaha..
Time to hit the sheet..cos tomorrow need to wake up at 730 :( Gotta go for pre employment briefing sobz...ending with some photos...


No comments:
Post a Comment