I been out the whole day!!!My god!!! Freaking tired!!! Zzz...from going out to lunch with mum from 11+ till like 1am...its like worst than working lor...
Went to my class at 2..after lunch..hang out with my classmates for a while...and then back to yishun to meet anna,ws, chenghao and haiyin for dinner and second round...crazily worn out...hahahah...make a guess...what was our second round??Give u a clue...who is one of my best friend??? :p
So did u guess it right?? Ya lor, mahjonglor hahahaha...actually I haven been coming in touch with it very often...2 times so far...as in for this cny..

During the first round, I won!!Hahaha...2 double...damn, if not for that stupid flower which doesnt value add in any way, it could have been 4 double lor!!! :(

A victory post! :)
the 4 main khaki hahahah...and the camera woman plus owner of the house took this picture for us..I realised that anna isnt inside alamak

Haiyin posting for another photo lol...
After that, my winning was 14 bucks :) Proceeded to play poker and I end up no win no lose for the poker..therefore, total winning was 14 bucks hahaha...:P
Supposed to go dragonflying today with yvonne and friends..but cos ch say I have no excuse to siam from the famous 5 outing..since I fly aeroplane once..so I give dragonfly a miss and hang out with them.,ok time to hit the sheets..very tired..
N
Thanks to miss chan waipeng for being our first customer lol
No comments:
Post a Comment