Sunday, February 10, 2008










Ok, I am finally blogging about new yr hahaha...actually blogging is important for myself, cos there are some things whether good or bad, mostly good la...are things I wanna write down and look back...






The first day of new year started with us going around...but cos last yr 2 of my grandma passed away...so we only went to Tampines side for a gathering...due to superstitious issue mum also didnt go to her godmum house...and anyway, here's the photo hahaha
First up, number 1 is finally back...she told me she will be back at 1...and i waited till 3am, i thought she was lying...but call her hp no answer...and i went to sleep...and then..when i finally decide to go to bed, she pressed the door bell at freaking 4am...zzz

Next up, me for Chinese new yr hahahaha...dont be mistaken! That bag doesnt belong to me...cos I am still a poor jobless student...number 1 is nice enough to lend me one of her priced collection lol...anyway i look so tanned, damn it! Oops shouldnt be saying this in new yr...lol

N then we proceeded to Tampines...Irealised that I didnt take photo of my mum oops...

First photo...with cousin Cherilyn! Hahaha...she is one nice cousin of mine...and anyway, some people commented that I look like her...but I dont think so leh...think its our size..and our skin color..but i remember that my nephew once call out to be excitedly"harlow auntie cherilyn" *shrugs*

Look at this plant....its real leh!!! hahaha...just that someone spray it with some gold stuff

Some group photos...

Other than taking photos...pls make a good guess as to what is a must have for new year in my family...refer to the photo below for the answer...

Ya!! Its Mahjong!!! Hahahahaha...

Somemore photos hahahaha...My two cute and pretty cousins...

Look at this photo and do u think Amy looks like some professional photographer hahaha

N one of my cute uncle Sam...we call him Ah Sam...hahaha..anyway my dad's family has got this very wierd trend...its like...I call all the aunties aunties...and I call all my dad's bro by name...ah max, long-ge, ah sam...lol...like so funny lol...

N lastly a photo with Joylyn..my Ah Joy zeh zeh from young hahaha..up till now i still call her that...

Anyway there r many more photos..I just randomly pick a few hahahaha...refer to facebook for more photos :P and Ya I shall update some other photos soon...to be continued when I am free to do so hahaha

No comments: