Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hahaa...after few days of hanging out, I have to say that I feel that I haven been paying much attention to my laptop hahahaha...actually my laptop is like part of me..cos I seem to need it almost everyday...if not I will feel uneasy about it :P Anyway, the reason why I am blogging now is because I just have nothing better to do hahaha!! Eh not exactly actually hahaha..was thinking of just updating this blog...but not gonna update any photos for now...

Anyway...other than going to tampines side..also went to 5th aunt house at yishun..this year new yr, to be frank, is quite boring, if u are talking about the ambience...cos there isnt much ambience, at least for my relative house..its like...people either play mahjong...or sit around take photos...no one is playing black jack...at tampines side...

At yishun side, again it was mahjong..but sadly, I was not included as one of the mahjonger...cos mmm i cant afford to play so big...its like...the limit is 37 bucks lor..the most I can go to is 22 for limit...cos that kind of playing can make u lose like 200+ on a very unlucky day...but I played at home...and then, we tried to play black jack too..but the most number of players was like only erm 5 of us...considering that we can have up to 15 or more players in the past, this yr's new yr...is mmm so quiet...

N because of that, I went to club on the 2nd day of new yr hahahaha!!!Went to check out this place called lunar..which I have never been there before...another cheena club...like df..but somehow, the feel is different...to me, i feel that lunar seems to be a younger place..but strangely packed with mainly guys...

Following that on 3rd day of new year, i went to watch this concert at esplanade...where they are one of the few singaporean who is into indie music...and I am glad I attended it...cos its quite nice and fun n cool hahahaha...

was reading Xiaohan's blog where she talked about cny song...I tink its so true...all the same old songs every year hahaha..and it reminded me of this old man at chong pang hawker center...who sang so awfully :P that we couldnt eat properly hahahaha...and he was repeating the same old song..like yi ren yi ban...where this song totally differs a lot from the original song...and also chap lee lian huey...which doesnt sound like chap lee lian huey either hahahaha...

N for now, I am feeling freaking tired..feel like napping for a while...hahahaha...but I am supposed to attend my sec sch outing at 7+ :X

No comments: