Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ok my weekend so far has been fantastic...but..I wonder what will it be like once I start working :( Anyway, since wed to yesterday, I been consuming alcohol...my god...that isnt a good sign..hahhaa.but let's hope working can help to reduce the alcoholic issue :P Cos I reckoned that once I start work, I will prefer to stay at home during off days...be piggified all the way by sleeping my weekend away :P

Anyway, I went to zouk on wed!! Hahaha..as mentioned earlier on..but guess what? Only for a short while..cos of my eyes lor...yes, my eyes has been giving me some problems lately...the itchiness sucks big time leh!!! I cant stand it...and come to think of it, I have no right to blame the doctor..cos I apply it today, den never apply tomorrow, lidat how to recover leh hehehe...:P


Following Zouk, I also went to lou hei at wu yi house, as usual, on thursday...actually I was freaking tired..feel like lazing at home to sleep...or nua...but number 1, being an annoying number 1, keep pestering us to go lou hei at wu yi house...anyway, I really love my family..cos huh, all of them is like..wow so on leh!! Lol, just one call and then like more than half the aunt were there to lou hei lor..hehehe...so nice right...shall upload the photo other time cos I am too lazy to do so now hahahaha...


N yesterday was nice too...went out with Evonne...we went like 3 places in all..from Ikea(yeah, I like Ikea's food lor..so nice hehehe) to Summer Breeze at pasir ris park, to mac at ang mo kio...


Today, a concert at botanic garden...plus a class...

Life is real good lor...except for the money aspect, all is good :P Cos I am still sadly jobless...but I am starting work on monday...so...I seriously hope that my new workplace can be as slack as possible hehehehe...



Here's some nice photos hahaha...


Firstly, me and number 1...very long never take photo with her liao...cos she went states...for like a few months...and finally back now...we so dont look alike hor...hahaha


N then, it was the party at zouk..but for me, its more of a photo taking session...since I spend half the time taking photo and left as early as 11pm..and 11pm is supposed to be the time when the crowd starts to step in hor hehehe
N a photo with my bestie...Yvonne...wow, look who's taller here!!!

Me and Kenix hahaha

N a mini group photo...

That's all folks....will blog another day :P I am tired liao...feel like sleeping man

No comments: