Thursday, February 21, 2008
Wahahhaa...I am still awake so I am here to blog again cos I just finish eating macdonalds...and I cant sleep immediately after eating ma...anyway...was talking to madaline..about my lyrics class..I think I did mention before...I do feel kinda stress..not say those very stress la, but just a little stress because I dont seem to be performing well enough in my own point of view...in the past, when i wish to, I can freely write out whatever things I want in my own way...but after attending this class, I think I am bounded by a lot of rules...that my teacher laid down...and I became a bit lost for inspiration...:( What mad say is right...must have my own stand...and I think that is something I seem to be losing..why? Cos I dont have much faith in myself lor...as usual..this is nothing new hahaha...but this lyric thing is important to me, cos ever since I listen to Mavis Hee song when i was 12, I was totally in love with music..and when I was in sec 3, I was inspired to be a lyricist after hearing her songs...so thats why, its been 10 years of passion in something I kinda like, but I only took real action lately, cos of the lack of vitamin M, plus the lack of time cos NTU schedule really kills lor..hahaha...and mayb thats why, this lyric thing is so important to me...however, I think I am not giving up..I will just give my best...and I think this is the best gift NTU give me...that is, never say die, stand and say I will try...so I am giving my best shot! hahaha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment