Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today has been a busy and nice day hahaha...went for a pre employment check up at paragon..my BMI was 18.4...the nurse said I am like a little underweight..to me, is a bad sign..cos I used to be quite underweight...cos the correct BMI is 18.5...and why is this bad? Cos how can tall girls like me afford to be fat..I am so sad...extreme sobz..I need to slim down by 2kg...to reach my ideal kind of weight...:(


Went wee nam kee for the chicken rice waipeng is craving for..and I lou hei for the 3rd time for chinese new year hahaha...actually I think I am so glad to know these 3 people(Waipeng, Evonne and Mingli) in NTU...cos NTU, as I always said..life in NTU form the worst part of my life...and how come it form the worst part though I made nice friends like them? Cos...Waipeng changed course after sem 1, evonne quit at the beginning of sem 2...and mingli quit at the end of sem 1...leaving me without a clique that I prefer:( Cos i remember that I was quite happy hanging out with them...so in the end most of them I know there, or perhaps not most of them...but mayb 1/2 the classmates I had were not human to me :P I dislike their company, their character and etcs...never ending stuff...but in any case, without these sucky people, how would I then see the goodness in people who are nice to me ? hahahaha...so...anyway, that is the main reason why I am always kinda relunctant to go to any class outing...seeing them makes me feel like puking..enough of the nonsensical people..was talking to val on the phone..she say I sounded happier..and I can tell u very frankly, yes I am way happier than 2 months ago..cos I am finally done with all the shit...I know my new work could be shit too..cos I dread working in related industry...since it means the chance of meeting shitty people once again..but one nice thing is that..those shitty people are not in the same company with me..hahahaha...so hopefully, the new colleagues are not people with the same kind of shit these NTU people gave me...Besides that, the lyrics class,though stress but make my life better..hahaha...cos at least there is something I like ma lol...and I have to say that my CCA CAC kept me busy for like 3 years in NTU...or should say 2.5years...and its nice having concerts..although its tirin..and I am kinda slack in the group hahaha.but I kinda like some people in there..like Huijing, Peggan, Winnie, Marcus, Zhaoming and Hoining...very fun and nice people...

Ok time to hit the sheet once again...btw, i starting to feel that this yi ge ren song is so suitable for me leh

No comments: