Thursday, February 21, 2008

AHHH!!! My eyes feels so irritated...I think I might need to see a doctor again :( Coz its damn painful..I wonder what have I eaten to cause this infection :( Very bad leh!! I am tearing badly :( So so so so so so so so so sad :( But does that mean that I can have MC the first day of work on monday hahaha!!! LOL :P But monday is still like erm...so many days away..so u can tell how eager I am to start work right hahaha..

Anyway...I went Zouk today...and I left Zouk at 11+ hahaha...like whats the point of going Zouk if I am leaving so early right? Cos firstly, already promise Tina that I wanna go ma..so I went..and secondly..cos my eyes is badly infected..as in, I keep tearing..and its actually a bit painful..so I left early lor..if not well by tomorrow, I think I need to see doctor again lor :(

As usual, took quite a lot of photos at Zouk..seems like outing these days cant do without camera man hahaha...i mean camera, man lol...and I had a hard time adding photos into facebook now cos I keep getting logged out!! So angry..whats happening!!! Arghhh...


N somehow, I am starting to like my nua-ing days..I cant believe that I am actually stepping into a career or a job so soon leh!!! OMG!!! I am a OL going to be...extreme sobz...I think I will miss nua-ing, I will miss taking nap..and I will miss sleeping till late morning lor...sianz...:( Was talking to Val...she say that mmm life is such that people at first try to do things for passion..as in...like they work and try to do things they like...but then..as time goes by, opportunity all lost, then u start to realise that u fall back on money again...as in, u stop thinking that u wanna do things(as in job wise) for passion..but instead..u r doing it all for money sake...and thats how things work...so thats why, her advise for me is..go for money..cos at the end, a job is just a job...its sad isnt it...cos if u do a calculation, u spend like most of ur time working...if u get a job for a job, it means u are spending most of ur time doing things that u dont like all because of money...haiz..i hope i can have a job where i do it not only for money..but also for passion...


N I am so hungry now!!! N I cant believe that I am ordering mac delivery at 2am!!! SInful sinful sinful...looking at my flabby arms..I am feeling more guilty but...who cares Hahhaa...and I am so happy that its finally here!!! Hehehe..

No comments: