Saturday, March 22, 2008

ehHmm ok, the past few days was not too bad =) In fact, all is good except for work hahahaha....hmmm anyway, I am so amused...should I say that I am amused...or should I cry, I dont know hahaha..but...well, my aunt, told me that her friend wish to woo me...and the friend is like errrr....42 yrs old, I almost fainted on the floor...42yrs old...hmmm..hahaha...looks like the age range is getting bigger n bigger...lol...but sadly, no suitable Mr Right yet...but, I am seriously amused...a good word to use is....哭笑不得....真的非常哭笑不得。。。。(dont kNow to laugh or cry)



Anyway, Ronghua told me a lame...lame joke...and let me ask u...and I asked xiao han, and in fact, I was very excited...cos she seemed to be a very science person, and I am really curious if she will know on the spot hahaha....and she say its so..."cold" lor...hahahaha...


Qn: Why mushroom like to go clubbing?

Guess...

guess...

Guess!!!


Answer: Cos Fungus....if u break up, sounds like Fun gus(gals)...so mushroom are fun gus(girls)...so they like to go club lor...


Qn 2: So...mushroom goes clubbing with who leh????

Guess...

guesss....

GUESS....

Answer: Fun guy lor!!! (Fungi) hahahaha...

This is the lamest man!!!

N ya, sorry, i know i change topic very fast....actually, I am also very impressed by the tarot application...cos as u know, people are usually skeptical about online apps, at least for me, cos i think that sometimes, it might b configured in a way that u always get the same card...but its really scary tt u get the same card....

No comments: