Friday, March 21, 2008
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............Yes, here I am, being extreme again!!! After ren-ing for so many weeks, I am here to complain about two, in fact, should be 3 idiots I met lately...and they are terrible creatures!!! 1 of them is a smiley tiger, 1 is an annoying old man, and the other is a super auntified woman...I cant stand them!!! N they make me so pissed, irritated and moody! :( I am starting to....think of ways to get out of the shit I have landed myself in...actually, one of the thing I have learnt from my dad is...never to give up easily...and take things at stride..so whenever I am super pissed, I try not to show my anger..or rather, I try not to allow myself to be angry, cos these pple aint worth my effort to feel angry with them, instead, I must try to counter the situation...and that is how I got out of my shit most of the time...for this time round, I am still thinking of ways...sighz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment