Hmm yesterday nite, I actually dreamt of Mr Tan..its been a long time that I last dreamt of my dad...actually, strangely, in that dream, I didnt see him, I was only informed by my mum that my dad was in a very critical condition and will leave us within a day :( Come to think of it, my dad has left us for nearly like 2.5 years..2.5years seems long..but seriously, I still haven really got over it yet...its hard to get over such thing! Actually I was kinda sad..cos lately my bio clock has been set to 7am lidat..today, after that dream, I woke up at 630am and I was crying! Hahaha..its been a long time since I last cried man...but mmm I am not getting negative..no worries...haha...it just serve as a reminder that I must keep myself strong and not be easily defeated by any problems..cos that's what my dad want me to be...and it also serves as a reminder that I should cherish everyone that matters to me in my life...maybe that explains why I am always anxious at showing gratitude to friends/ people whom really matters hell lot to me...
O ya, I realised that sleeping early does makes my body work better..cos no more body aches and I felt better...but I shrew it up on fri...hahaha...and so, shit man, I think I must try to sleep early and wake up early on weekends too..and sadly, today is sunday :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment