Monday, March 03, 2008

I cant believe that I still have the very happy feeling in me! Hehehee...its been so long since I had such a crazy clubbing night out hahahaa...and I really enjoy myself very very much last nite! It was damn fun and cool! Hasnt been so high for the longest period and...can u imagine? I am so high till I feel like puking..and I tried to puke at the toilet..but to no avail..cos puking doesnt really work for me, when I am high, I need to be dancing away hahaha...



While blogging this entry, I was waiting for Tina to send me the photos...btw, Tina is evon's aunt hahaha..lately, me and Tina has been very much into photo whoring till yvonne cant stand us hahahhaa...and after looking at the photos..I am like so so so so so so so so..to the infinity happy!!! Cos there is this one photo that I really like..and my conclusion is, Nokia N82 totally rocks la!!! Hahaha..can take so wonderful photos!!! Hehehhee..

ANyway, gotta know Eric's new assistant call Wilson..cool...although he is quite young..but can tell that he really has got a passion for music...and...he can dance though he didnt drink...amazing!!! hahhaa...

This sunday was far too different from the previous 2 times I have been to dragonfly on sundays...though the band was the same, but my company was different...and they were completely goofy hahhaa...everyone was like so on...so crazy...at least this was what I feel...n the best part is...hmm though few of us girls were quite regular clubbers.who club together, but the guys were not..as in rh sometimes come n club with me, and i went club with raymond n evon twice...but they hav not met each other before..but still can be so happy n fun hahaha...initially when the band were there playing...we were half the time listening + singing out loud and half the time playing 5, 10...cos...as usual, the people being drinkers..how can they dont drink leh...but at least there was a balance somewhere...cos they play and also cheer upon my request hahaha...but of cos, the band were great too! My friend even said that she didnt know sun has such nice band hehehe


However, come to a point, they then start to do weird things..which made me feel like boxing them such as..when I was sitting in the middle, ronghua, raymond and wilson, together, wave to eric...with their hands all in front of me...spastic isnt it hahahaa...stupid leh, make me so paiseh...and eric had the duh look on his face...


Den at the next song, they suddenly went..eric eric!! then pull me in the middle...shit lor!!hahahah...while the band rested...dragonfly starts to play amazingly nice retro mambo songs hahaha...like those I like in zouk hehehe...and actually, somehow, cos I kept losing for 5,10 , I started to feel quite high and I actually felt like puking...its been a long long time since I was really high and feel like puking hahaha, considerin that I didnt drink a lot leh...cos i only drank 2-3 glasse of tiger and...its also the first time that I spend half the time singing out loud..and dancing away with the retro songs...really remind me of the days in FELS where we go club every single day...and dance n club like nobody's business hehehe...and yesterday, although I was there to see the band, while they were resting, I didnt go n find eric to take photo with him haha..part of the reason was bcos I was paiseh...another part of the reason was bcos i was quite high already...and when the retro music sets in, we were practically dancing in our own world..and like what I have mention earlier, I think the me last nite is totally oblivious to my surrounding..hahaha, I was drifting in my own world!! N the feeling is great!!! Like, u just leave everything aside, think of nothing...just dance...laugh and have fun...plus...everyone was sporting...so...it was nice! Hehehe...and I think I am too high to feel conscious...so the me through the entire nite was blur..and as though I am in my dreams like that...and I recall eric passing by a few times..and it was awkward..like between saying hi or not hahaha..cos I think I was too much in my own world...


Before they start their second set, i was way to high already, i dont know why, though i stopped drinking already, but was still very very high...and then, i really feel like puking...and kenix suggested that i go puke..but sadly, i didnt manage to puke..but instead, due to the forcing, i got very terrible stomach ache and headache...and when i was resting, eric passed by again! so I requested to take a photo with him...and seriously, this is the best photo i hav ever taken..with him hahaha...cos the others had problems such as, me being dark..and etcs...and this, wow, I really like it...so..does that mean tt i have to attempt a puke before taking photos with him next time hahaha..and I hereby declare that he is my new idolhahahaha...although it has already became an obvious fact lol...

Anyway...here's a before after photo..thanks to ronghua...before was...



N this is after...notice what is missing? That blue ghost by the side hahahaa..:P and I love this photo hahahaha...

N here are all the photos of the nite..too lazy to describe :P


























No comments: