Sunday, March 09, 2008

I tried to blog last night...but when I submitted the entry, there was error :( so the whole entry was gone..damn...

Anyway, again, this week zoomed past me like rocket hahahaha...cos I was doing so many things...and work kept me really busy...frankly speaking, working makes time pass double fast...cos without realising, two weeks has gone...for the first time, I am doing OT till 8+, and then I dragonflied again on thursday, cos coincidentally, I had to do OT till 8+ and yvonne and people were meeting at 845..so thats why, I went to look for them...on friday, I went ktv-ing with rh and friends..been wanting to go ktv for long, so I am glad I went hehehe...and yesterday was lesson, followed by movie followed by mahjong..I am so tired!! Hahahaha...


Watched Leap year last night...initially, we couldnt decide on which movie to watch, but in the end, we settled on Leap year...I almost wanted to cry...but I hold back my tears due to some reason..hahaha..ws, ch and haiyin should know why I hold back my tears hahaha...anyway, the movie kinda reminded me of myself :( N I think yesterday's events kind of ring the bell in me...cos in class, Xiaohan was saying, there is a group of people, who yearns for love, but at the sight of love, they will run away from it..I think I kinda belong to this category hahahaha...I dont know why, but I just love to run away lor...and then, following that, watching this movie also reminded me of myself...come to a point, I think I start to stop yearning for love, cos I truly believe in fate...and I cant force things upon myself, so let's just let nature take its course then...

O ya, in this movie, there was an old man lying on the bed, who is like seriously ill...and it reminded me of my dad :( N i miss him :( N what was mention in the movie about the relationship between dyllan and li-ann and jeremy somehow links to my family too...ah...so I really felt like crying..but I didnt cry la...actually, I am also reminded of my beloved grandma who also passed away last year :( Last year was indeed a lot for me to take...two grandma passed away, plus a horrendous FYP...n i am glad I have already lived through the worst of last year..hahahaha...

N some meaningful sentence in the show...which keep appearing...

There exist an Irish leap year tradition that states that no man will refuse any request of a lady and invites him out for a date on 29th february..


By the way, I also deduced a fact from this movie...the guy I love the most...up to now, should be my dad...:)

No comments: