Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ok, met up with Valerie today at Vivo...today was like a very shrew up day indeed hahahaha...I am still missing that Korean food after like 2 weeks...just like how I miss dragonfly hahahaha..These are the 2 things in me...that I cant stop thinking...almost everyday...hahaha dragonfly and that korean food...

Anyway, because Val was the one who brought me to that nice korean food at liang seah 2 weeks ago( btw, rain also ate there lor!), so she was kind of thinking about that korean food too, so we thought maybe we can just kill our craving at food court...hahaha...sadly, the korean food is not nice! I think I can do better with myojo kimchi noodles...anyway, on top of that, I actually accidentally ate chilli...and I was tearing badly...I feel that my tongue is going to snap anytime! Hahahaha...and val, who initially wanted to get dessert quickly rush to buy me a drink...so sweet of her...ahahaha and I was in such a bad "situation" that I couldnt even say out what I want..my tongue was burning crazily lor!!! N it went on for a while...and Val says that even her 3 yrs old cousin can take chilli better than i do lor...hahahaha

N den, we decided to have a second round...but who knows, when we walked out of food court, we were practicall shivering...real badly man...hahahaha..till we decided to go out...and guess what? when we went out of the mall, we are still very cold...cos we actually went to the site facing the sea...and there were sea breeze lol...and we tried to find a place to drink...after walking rounds and rounds still cant find...so things seems so wrong today...

On the other hand, Miss yvonne has reported her april schedule to me already...and poor evon..will be exploit by me :P I think Tina will also be exploit by me :P

No comments: