Again, this weekend is a blast hahahaha...so many things...but its really a bit too tiring for me...so I guess I should try staying at home on weekdays...to recuperate from the tiring weekends..
Sat I went to my class, as usual...followed by hanging out with val...I love to hang out with her...cos she is damn crappy hahahaha...and of cos entertaining hehehehe...n instead of feeling cold, we were feeling damn hot...cos we were hanging out at bugis...hahahaha
On sunday...hahahaha...I went to have a nice meal at sakae with my family....its been quite a while since we last ate together :)
N next up, dragonfly..or I should say...DRAGONFLY!!!hahahaha...yes, I get super excited when its dragonfly hahahahaha...and this time, it was to celebrate Kenix birthday :) But in a way, it looks like my birthday too...I wanna faint...I think...the best thing about having miss yvonne tan as my best fren is that it all comes in a package...why do I say so? Becos of her, I know her poly fren Kenix n bf, Tina her aunt, emily her ex colleague...and of cos Raymond her bf....and thanks to them, I have a wonderful nite, thanks leh,,really thhanks leh...make me so paiseh thanks hor!! Hahaha....
Anyway, Kenix is celebrated her 25th birthday at dragonfly last sunday and it was a blast!! hheheheh...we managed to dedicate song...all thanks to shirley...anyway, I gotta know Kenix from Yvonne like 6 yrs ago?? We dont always contact...but cos Yvonne, being Yvonne likes to drag all friends together...so we end up meeting quite a few times a yr...and lately, due to the indulgence in df, we been meeting quite often...:) She is a nice gal to hang out with :)
Before we really celebrate her birthday...there was some prelude that was for me...my god...I am so scared to club with Raymond and Emily....scary scary hahahahaha...
I was late for the clubbing session...and then, before I knew it, Raymond were already 'frens' with him...god..n then...throughout the clubbing session, he was screaming out to his name...till he felt quite paiseh hahahaha...and then...before i knew it, he actually called him down to have beer with us...I feel so paiseh (-_-)''' i felt like a crazy fan hahahaha...shucks...with all the attention my dear friends are trying to get...I can confirm that we caught quite a lot of attention that nite lor!!! and then, before I knew it, I suddenly have so many friends toasting me!!! Before he join us and after he join us, I keep having people toasting me!!! Before he joined us, I already down 2-3 glasses of tiger, 1.5 glass of vodka ribena...and then Emily toasted me half bottle of Heneiken!!! On and off, pple keep toasting me, mostly Nic, Emily and Raymond, asking me to drink half a glass...zzz...N when he came down...here comes Raymond...who self toast...half glass...n den pass the glass to me, n i was asked to toast with him (-_-)''' with them surrounding me...the feeling is so odd....n den...Tina suddenly ask us to take photos...n den Nic came to toast again...duh! I feel so funny!!!N anyway, thanks la, I appreciate it..but at the same time...its damn paiseh...(-_-)''' i prefer to be a quiet fan who takes photo with him...not toasting with him hahahaha
N Frankly speaking...I was damn high...high until the next day still high when I was working lor!!! I was even too high to sleep lor!!!But all was worth!! Cos Dragonfly has the strange power to make me really happy...Val was shocked when I told her that I no longer think that person A is bad...and things A is bad...and that I can smile and feel so happy even when I am listening to sad songs...cos fyi, I am known to be someone who gets v easily influenced by sad songs...as in emotion wise...and then..she was saying...maybe I will start keeping lizards as pets! hahahaha...
I shall upload the photos again :P too lazy to upload now hahahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment