Finally finished that P.S I love you story book and that korean show..and now, I need something new to keep me occupied hahahaha...come to think of it, studying seems to be a better option to working...cos for work wise...your main responsibility is to work....and studying seems to have more to it...cos people like me join cca like cac...and in the past inter hall competition like table tennis, making everything much more interesting...and the worst thing is..when u dont really look forward to work...then, working is like a chore to you hahahaha...
I am not exactly no life...considering having people like Yvonne who goes dragonfly with me as often as I want ( such an irony..cos she used to be the one who drags me there hahaha), having another bestie of mine, val's company...not forgetting Cindy also....and then...having my sec sch friends like weesin, haiyin chenghao and anna to call me up randomly for mahjong to playing games to dinner to movies..and having lesson on sat(which is ending in april sobz), my life is quite good already...o ya, not forgetting xiaoxian, who never fails to accompany me to do atrocious things at times hahahah... and also some other random friends whom I meet up every now and then...., i think I am pretty blessed to have all of them as my friends...but yet, lately, something seemed to be missing....I seemed to be lacking a goal in my life, in which I feel, is something terrible...I mean, I do have goals la, such as, hoping to be able to write some good lyrics someday...to slim down....to excel in my work...but...somehow...I feel quite lack of motivation...and I am sourcing for it...cos without motivation, one cant work well....and I am still seeking that sort of motivation in me...so how can I get this motivation?? hmmm
Seeking...seeking and seeking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment