Monday, April 14, 2008

O well, I have to admit that like what Zan says, my mood fluctuate a lot within a day, one moment I can be extremely emo..n the next moment, extremely happy and vice versa...and this can be seen from my blog I guess hahaha...anyway, if u are sensitive enough, yeah I was feeling kinda moody earlier on, and the reason why I came back to blog is because I just had mac...and its just not good to just sleep immediately straight after I eat...so here I am, killing some time away hahahaha...and if u can tell, I am feeling much happier now...


I realised that there are a couple of things that can make me moody....

1) When I am hungry..( sometimes I will be angry too hahaha...so, whoever who gives me food, regardless of whether I am hungry or not, are considered kind soul to me hahahah)

2) When I dont have enough sleep..

3) When someone(could be any one I come in touch with) treats me badly...which is almost equivalent to a bad day

4) When something matters hell lot crop up..

5) When I am PMS-ing hahaha

N I guess, Val was all true about me being 小胖...cos moments ago, I was talking about how I lack motivation and all those...and after eating mac, I actually felt much better...in fact, I suddenly became quite happy hahaha...and this is almost similiar to what happened as always...and I think Val is becoming like me hahahaha....i.e. food matters more than anything else...and I terribly hate anyone who stops me from eating...or who doesnt offer me food ( I mean in office or what so ever la)...so if u want me to hate u, try doing that hahha...

Anyway, yesterday, we were back at that mario kitchen, that korean restaurant at liang seah street....being with crazy friends like val and cindy...and Andy, we never fail to do crazy things...there was this guy who looks like the manager/owner of the restaurant cos he is the only guy there, who is non korean, n all other staff seems to be korean, and mario sounds like a guy's name, we assumed that he is Mario hahahaha...and so, we keep calling him Mario in our conversation...and finally, Cindy asked him if he was Mario...and it turns out that he is not Mario! Hahahaha...his name was actually Eric...I seem to know so many Eric...5 at least...n they were crazy enough to go on about asking him other stuff like if he knows Korean and stuff...and for some reason, I kinda think that Cindy and Andy is my most ah lian and ah beng friend hahahaha...


Following that, we were wondering where to go, since Cindy is now driving, drinking is out...and after thinking real hard, they realised that drinking is what we always do....but we end up going ktv in the end...Somehow, the ktv session was damn emo...cos...Andy sang a song which was so suitable for me...the song is called 愛我的人和我愛的人...which can quite appropriately represent what I have been going through...and then, he also successfully made Cindy emo too...so it was an emo nite...but well, we had fun! Hahaha...

The gals met this bully who actually went to bang against them...and when they came back to complain to me..and asked me what would I do if somebody big size(cos apparently, the person who did that was a big size woman) do that to me...I said..." i think i will apologise to her for banging onto her...although she bang against me...cos she is big size ma..." N i guess that's the most diplomatic way of handling such situation hahahaha...

Anyway, its time to sleep again!!! Hahaha...cos tml is morning..zzz....tataz...

No comments: