Hohoho...working is crazily tiring...despite not doing work that is not taxing physically...but I am still freakingly tired...hahahaha....like, my eyelids are so heavy that I feel like falling asleep anytime in office....lol....
Anyway, so what have I been up to??? Remember earlier on I attended this listening party??? Actually its for my music school, which is FM (Funkie Monkies) Music School upcoming artiste...his name is Wu Jiahui....and if you remember about that movie 881, he was the one who sang the song one half 一人一半...which many should know la....anyway...my encounter with him was not that much actually...hahaha...its like, I quite like this guitarist, who u can constantly see his picture in my blog...and then...my first encounter with this Wu Jiahui was when they decided to film the MV of one of his song, which is also my favourite song in his album called 肚子餓了(hungry)...following that, during the 3rd day of chinese new yr, I went to watch this concert where he and another singer called Ngak sing songs by Eric(my that fav guitarist) and Xiaohan( my teacher)...and it was actually the first time where I really hear him sing other than these two songs...and I find that mmmm this guy's vocal is really not bad...

During the listening party, he was there...and actually the previous encounter with him tells me that he is down to earth ( in fact, both my teacher and Eric is very humble and down to earth too!) and he is sincere...plus...he is like the boy next door...and although he is older than me by 2 yrs old, but it feels as though he is younger...hahahaha...and anyway, in the listening party, we got the privilege to listen to all the song in his album to be launched 9 days after that listening party...plus watch the his MV...actually, he didnt plan to sing...but cos he wanted to entertain kids...who were there, he was nice enough to perform magic and sing their favourite song 一人一半 just for the kids! Seriously speaking...tell me, how many singers will do that???
Anyway, during the press conference,they even gave out red eggs and ang gu guey...which was usually given during baby's 1st mth..and guess what? All the eggs were boiled and dyed by my teacher's mum....I just feel that I am totally touched by their sincerity...and their go all out attitude..
On 14th April, I went to grab an album...anyway, they are an indie label...meaning they are not really pop...meaning they do music according to what they like...instead of doing commercialised music which they dont like to please the public...in the listening party, i like about 6 songs...but the other 4 were not bad too...after buying the album..and hearing for 3 times, I like more and more songs!!! Its really worth the money...given the sincerity and the quality of the album! Like, all songs were nice! Plus..there r freebies to be won! hahahaha... Its been a long time since I last heard such nice album...and I am not saying this cos its my fav guitarist's artiste..nor issit bcos I feel obligated cos i am from this school...but its really nice...and hey, we should support local, support indie!! hahaha...so...do go listen..and if u tink like me...grab one copy hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment