Monday, April 21, 2008

Holy Shit!!! I realised that my bio clock is shrewed up every single sundays!!! Cos, the piggified me...loves to take nap on sunday afternoon...therefore making me still wide awake at this time when I have to wake up at 7am tomorrow!!!Zzz...and then, once again I will look super zombified at work....arghh hahaha...I realised that I spent every sunday of mine, either sleeping...in late afternoons as mentioned earlier...or going dragonfly at nite...which also caused me to sleep late..cos I usually get home earliest 1+..close to 2...so by the time I hit the sheets, its already almost 2...but then again, having not gone dragonfly doesnt allow me to sleep any earlier...*shruggs* So...damn it...gonna be zombified again tomorrow!!!

Anyway, I been thinking that my hair sucks quite a bit...cos its disgustingly long...never had such long hair before...and plus, I think I look like a lion...cos my hair is damn big...so its time to do some trimming before it becomes worst..I was supposed to go Kimage...but cos I chose to come home, I end up sleeping...and by the time I woke up, its already 7+...too late to go to a salon...cos I plan to either rebond or perm my hair...Frankly speaking...I haven come to a decision yet...cos I pretty much feel like rebonding..but the whole world says I dont suit rebonded hair...but perming will cause more damage to my already super damage plus vulnerable hair...so...what should I do...sighz...but I know I definitely need to dye it...May I have the wisdom to make a good decision tomorrow hahahaha...cos I think I wanna do something to it...by this week...

Besides that, I realised that my lingo is getting from bad to worse to worst hahahaha...like...as a girl, I think I shouldnt be using damn, shit, bloody so often..but how? I can get used to it...and this also result my messages to be constantly blocked by my company's messengers cos such words are treated as vulgarities and not allowed....in case u use it to scold pple(tat's what i guess)...but..I dont scold pple...I usually use it to express my feelings...like...shit man ...hahaha....on the other hand, I am also starting to feel that...its not very nice to use all these words...especially when u talk to a new friend(guys especially hahahaha..)...and worse...I hit pple when they irritate me...arghhh..hahaha...that day, I was on the phone with my prof...and when he asked me this particular question...my answer was..."yeah it's crap.." and I think I made him lost for words..cos apparently, professors dont speak lidat..and for one moment..he replied awkwardly " Oh...i c....mmm...crap...mmm" hahaha...but I just cant help it leh...how?

No comments: