Whoa..the week has zoomed past like nobody's business man...before I knew it, its friday already!! Gosh...and I am freakingly tired..yet again...and gonna hit the sheets soon...busy at work...and work is getting slightly more interesting...mmm..which is good...busy working and busy doing a working CCA hahaha...cos I was appointed to be in some cohesive thingy..where...the objective is to ensure cohesiveness among my section(consisting of 200+ people)...and so, I need to organise events...yet again!! Hahaha...cos remember? Was in the campus concert team for like 3 long yrs!!! Was asked to be the MC for the event...gosh...I wonder if I can manage that!!! zzz...Busily preparing some gift as well...and I spent 2 days...or rather, I made 2 trips to kallang to do some changes to my hair....and I think I look like a geek now hahahaa....or a freak??? hmm...or a nerd??? mmm...shall show some photos soon...been reading this new book called painters of shanghai...nice book I would say...but still like erm 1/4 through the book..yah I am extremely slow with books man..hahahaha...
I am just so tired to even think...so therefore, I am gonna sleep now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment