Monday, April 07, 2008

The weekend was good good good hehehehe...I had lots of fun la...in school..with my family..and in dragonfly hahahaha...



The saturday was a good kick start...cos I went to the temple to draw a lot....with regards to something which I will reveal if it goes really well...and thank god, I got a good lot :) N then, I was back to my lesson at FM...After the lesson, there were a mini listening party...its wu jia hui pre album launch listening party...so cool leh..nvr attended such thing before...and mayb I used to be under the campus concert team...plus I was one of the students helping out after my lesson, when people came in, I was ushering them...hahah...ehhh...N i was thinking, eh why did i do that? But i think 3 yrs in campus concert team made me used to doing so...plus, when people look lost i couldnt possibly ignore them right...:P






N here are some photos taken...









My sunday on the other hand is a totally shack out one...went to pay respect to dad for the qing ming thing...and...2 yrs++ has passed...I still cant pretty much get over...who can get over? Anyway, I did two roses for dad...and number 1 bought this small cute bling bling thing for dad from las vegas...






After that, we headed to orchard...and we ate, shop and did something different...makeover..hahahaha...me and number 1 did a mini make over...actually we have no intention of doing that...but cos chanel was having a promotion, so we decided to go for it...and wow...I think I look so damn different leh...hahahahaha




Both Number 1 and me did the make over...



After which, I headed to dragonfly...N I think my alcohol tolerance is going lower and lower...cos I actually puke! Frankly speaking, this is like the 3rd time I puke...the 2nd time I puke was 2yrs ago, when i was ask to down 7 pint of heneiken during my last day with this company...and prior to that, the first time i puke was when I was working in keppel...during my last day, I was given red wine, white wine...and hard liquor...but I dont know why I puke last nite...cos erm I din drink that much...but I think I was quite gone...and my camera is spoilt for now :( N look at this wierd looking photo...my spoilt camera helped to create this 'special' effect for evon n raymond!hahahahaha...anyway, a picture speaks a thousand words...so...from the photos, they should have spoken like hundred thousands of words..still waiting for Tina and Yvonne's photo...if there is more nice photos i shall upload again kekeke


No comments: