Hmm...seems like at my age, everyone is so concerned about relationship...so am I...but in case u are wondering...and many has wondered, my love life is always at it is...a blank piece of paper...hahahaha...I do have someone in mind now..but he is very far fetched..but I am comfortable at where I am now...looking at where he is now...anyway, sometimes I think that I shouldnt even fall in love with someone...cos my love life so far sucks..so I dont want to get anyone in trouble..cos usually, its like before anything begin, it has ended already...like what I have explained many times...n I am kind of tired with such processes...though I learn that 3 things that contribute to a successful organisation is process, people and product..ok a bit out of point hahaha...
Anyway, my conversation with my friends has always been about love n stuff...like people will ask me the same old qn...and without fail, I will have my same old answer hahahaha...n then, we also had a chat about friends who are on the verge of getting married, as in, ROM but haven gone through the customary...or those already married..who would have imagined that what life is gonna be like at our this mid 20s age...extreme pple like me, who is still single...and the other extreme is...those who r married...so mid 20s is an extreme age..ahahaha...
However, the question is...when u should agree on getting married?? I personally feel that u should do that when u are like 100 percent sure tt u wanna settle down with this particular person...cos if u r not ready to settle down...u will not settle down...this logic is just like work...if u dont like the work place, u will find 101 means to get out of that shitty bloody disgusting place..even when things change for better, ur mind will still tell u tt its not a good place, cos ur heart is not with this organisation, its already with someone...so...I guess marriage works the same way too...I've seen so many extreme...friends who are on the verge of ROM, sourcing for houses suddenly go separate ways...n some others who r happily enjoying their new marriage life...and some others, who dont seem happy...its all about mentality i guess...n for myself, seriously speaking, I cant forsee myself in such situation cos...like what i say, i am like a blank piece of paper..hahahaha...
N guess what? its time to sleep..cos I need to wake up early tomorrow zzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment