These days, I think videos are a way to show my appreciation for something hahahaha...anyway, I used to be a super die hard fan of mavis hee@ xu meijing..till she knows who I am :P even though I have already retreat to a position where I will still support her but dont treat her as idol anymore..cos erm I have grown out of it many years ago, but I still hope to see her around cos she used to be my idol ma...and one of the song actually made me inspired to be some song writer..so, be it 5 years, 10 years or 20 years later, if I can, I will still support her..in my own way..such as..sms-ing her once in a blue moon...to check out how she is...or checking out with Merisa on how she is doing...
Actually, since young, I think I have quite a number of idols hahahaha...but among all, I think I have done the most for Mavis...cos...erm ya, like what I have mentioned, her songs made me find a direction in life...cos the song is called its just this life (direct translation from chinese lol) and then, I realised that, yes! That is how I should lead my life!!! N that is how I end up liking her so much...den...it was also her songs that made me realised that the core element in a song, is not about how good one can sing...its about how well one can deliver the feelings appropriately..and to me, I think she does a very good job...
Anyway its good to see her back on stage again :) Below is a link my friend gave to me..mavis and 3 other artiste singing her song :) N guess what? Its for a good cause...to save the quake victims...
Before I end, side track a bit...my sisters and I decided to have a game of mahjong,..and guess wat? we were crying and playing mahjong..cos we were watching the show...first time to be so distracted...crying and watching...but its so sad...especially the part about the 2 month old and the mum ;(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment