I wrote something this afternoon...but I lost what I have written :P Cos while writing, I went to prepare and went out!!! By the time I am back, my laptop was low batt already (-.-)
This weekend wasnt that fantastic...cos I was quite a spoiler yesterday...and I think its the first time I lose my cool in front of my friends..my face was as black as charcoal I think...actually I think part of the reason was because I wasnt in a good mood, dont ask me why, I have no idea too..but I suspect that I am PMS-ing..cos I am someone who feels damn emo before that special period comes by...and that left me duper emo lor..but Val thinks that its because I missed that show which I wanted to see earlier on, so I became really upset..which in turn cause my unhappiness..but in any case, I suspect that its highly due to my pms thingy..which also equates to the once in a very blue moon mood swing...cos its blue-er than usual...
ANyway, I am starting to dislike df...cos my experience of df is becoming from bad to worse...the crowd being too rowdy...and then, no place to sit...yes sitting is very impt for me!!! N I have had a few bad experience over there...so I am starting to dislike goingthere....and i think, at the end of the day, zouk is still the best :P (o ya, I am really not a hardcore clubber, but I just happen to frequent such places because my frens wanted to do so...)
Luckily as the nite progresses, my mood swing was lift off...and this is the first time that we had a face to face arguement! LOl...actually I was keeping mum..cos usually, I realised that when I get into an arguement, I wont argue, I will only keep quiet..till I finally cant take it then I will explode on pple hahahaha...so, when val came to confront me being so black face, I kept quiet...
All was well after that, and we started acting like a bunch of crazy ass again!!! lol...and for the first time, I realised that I am also very appealing to aunties...mmm...cos one auntie was kind enough to give me a chair(in case u r wondering wats so big deal abt chairs, it is a big deal!!!)..following that, she even offer me a couple of free drinks!!! Lol...and I was like...errr...so i decided to move to another part to prevent being thrown a drink..cos my intention was to stay clear of alcohol!!! Cos the fact is, I dont mind drinkig a little..but not to drink so hardcore!!! Cos its bad for health!!!
I also heard this song which I used to like a lot...Tong hua, by guang liang...its such a nice song!!! But it raked up my painful past, and I was a bit emo again...lol...
Ok, anyway I saw this cute video....of this cute little girl..which I wanna share...its Xiaohan's daughter singing!!! So cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment