Whoa its thursday already!!! Hahaha...whenever there is a PH, the week seems to get very much shorter!!! hehehehe...
Anyway, I came across this quake news which made me wanna find out more...Many people..including myself, is very sad over the quake thing...cos many lives were lost..actually..its not me to talk about current affairs..cos I am never someone who likes to talk about very serious or sad things...happening around the world...cos many others has expressed their views..and I think I dont have to repeat the same emotions all over again...but there was one news which made me so...touched...and feel warmth...the news about this 60 years old lady...
Those who read the newspaper or watch news on tv should be aware...she was strike by the quake twice...and then...she was sandwiched between 2 huge rocks...n she was trapped for 195 hours before they finally save her!!! N she actually survived by drinking rain water..yes rain water!!! Other than that, there were two stray dogs that were near her...to maintain her survival, the two dogs actually lick her face and her lips..in which is a way where they 'transfer' some water to the old woman...how touching can this be!!! But seems like there werent much reporting down about the dogs...but i think the dogs were greeat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment