AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason, I think I am PMS-ing now...cos, I dont know why, I am feeling down...:( As in not down...but emo...
Yesterday(Thursday) was my last day of work at the ex company...and in case u dont know and is feeling surprised..yes, I tendered..like 1 month ago...because of many reasons...among them, is because I got a position in a company which I have always wanted to go...and it is also a desired company too...n for those people who knows, dont say the company name here :P cos...erm I need some privacy hahaha...so I seriously pray that all will be well for me in the new company...but of cos, I am feeling a bit unbearable...cos...I have many friends there..the thought of not being able to meet them, not being able to bitch about work or people or the latest gossip or topic in town makes me sad + depress..cos I am a people person...like people are so important to me...extreme sobz!!! I hope that I will meet equally nice people in the new company...and of cos, some nice peeps has promised that we can have some outing every now and then even though I have left the company..and one of those is on the 5th :)
Other than the last day...early in the morning, I have got a great surprise!!! My 'aunt' came!!! Like without pre-empting me...it came!!! Damn it! N out of all days, it came during the last day of work...and the worst thing is..my colleague decided to go ktv yesterday too..and me, being the ever accomodating girl agreed to go...
During lunch, my nice uni fren Dylan and Qz actually gave me a treat at Hans...and before hand..I had a very bad cramp...it was a cramp + stomachache...and I felt like telling them that Ithink I cant go to Hans already...but luckily it became better after eating the pills Qz gave me...and thanks for the treat Dylan and Qz...if u all see this :)
After lunch...I was feeling all dizzy again..and the cramp came back..and I wanted to tell my colleague that I cant make it for the ktv..but its too last minutes..so I didnt say so..and went ahead instead...hate that stupid time of the month...boo
N dont know why la, i am just having a terrible mood swing sob sob sob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment