Monday, June 23, 2008

How should I begin??!! MMM its simply cool to be able to rest before I start my new job...and today is the 2nd nua-ing day of mine hehehehehe....So whats up for me over the weekend??? I attended my cousin's wedding!!! Cousin Tracy's aka Meisi wedding...and what I can say is that...its a great wedding! N....I really feel very happy for her....and everyone else is equally happy for her =)







The day kick started with a tea ceremony at Tracy's house :)




Introducing the jolly newly wed of the month... Tracy N Sing Ping :)





Since my mum and xiao ah yi came first, they kick started the tea ceremony....



Xiao ah yi: Haha...u better be nice to my mei si huh!!!





While Sing Ping got the, yeah-i-am-accepted-into-the-family look when he sees that my mum is happily drinking that cup of tea from him lol...





N then the other aunties also came along...


N the bride...also known as Meisi was very popular that day....as u can see, many people requested to take a solo picture with her hehehehe.....she must have felt like a superstar that day...one whom many request a photo with her :)

Poor Sing ping must have felt left out...and so, I requested to take one with him wahahahaha :P

N here's 2 portrait of the 7 fairies?! with the newly wed!!! :)

Photos of the wedding dinner coming up soon lol...

No comments: