Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally managed to watch Kungfu Panda!!! I would say that its not exactly a very very nice movie...cos its like when the whole world says that its nice, u will have high expectation on it...and so, u will then assume that its very very nice..and when it doesnt reach ur expectation, u will think that its very overrated...n i hope I wont feel the same for sex and the city..but in short, I think its still nice la hehehehe...


I guess this movie is also labelled as an inspirational movie...cos there are things which are indeed inspiring... frankly speaking, I am definitely not someone who can remember movie scenes or lines very clearly...but what left me a deep impression was firstly...the part where it says....yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery..and today is a gift...and nothing is impossible...cos..since tomorrow is a mystery...what u tink is impossible might b possible tomorrow...and today is a gift..cos its a chance for tomorrow's mystery...that is...if u believe that the impossible can be possible...how true can that be!!!

Actually I feel that what was mentioned above is very applicable to our daily life...more often than not...we always have the mindset that everything is impossible...maybe to a certain extend, it is how we are being brought up...where we always have to do things the way they are supposed to be...for e.g., you are supposed to study cos studying = good future...but there are indeed examples out there where people succeed not because of their educational background...for example..those people who are successful as an artiste...as a singer..or even a writer...and that's because they choose to believe...to believe in what others label as impossible...cos if u tell people that u wanna be some artist, people will give u a pls stop dreaming look...or hey pls wake up look...but there are people who succeed what...and so, that is a reason why I always love inspiring movies and books...n maybe that is why there is always a phrase that is something like this.-> believe...and u will get what u want...


N then...they choose panda, cos I believe...according to my own analogy la...its because panda has always been the animal which can pretty much represent chinese...cos when u talk about panda, it reminds you of china...and kungfu is definitely something that is chinese...so kungfu panda makes it more chinese ...anyway that's purely my own assumption hehehehe...Another reason could be because...they wanna make the impossible possible...cos panda...is always known to be cute...harmless and tamed...I am not saying that kungfu means violence...but mayb its hard to picture a tamed and harmless panda to become a panda that is equipped with kungfu...fighting out other animals out there...and so, I think this is why they chose panda...

Another thing I like about this show...is the message that it very much wanna put across...in this show, the most prestigious title was the dragon warrior(some sort lidat, cant remember the exact title)...and then, when everyone else is trying hard to earn the title so as to get the scroll which is supposed to contain the steps of some very powerful skills, to an extend that one of the disciple tai lang, turned into a bad egg because of that...mmm it turns out that the scroll is blank...everyone else thought that panda was not the dragon warrior which was the reason why he din managed to read the scroll which was empty...but after that, he realised that, the real reason was...there isnt any so called powerful skills...the key point is...how u can make the difference...as in...the fate is in your hands...it is how u wanna change ur fate...its not because of some special things that makes things special...its more about how special u are to make things special...

In short...its quite an inspiring movie...at least for me la...n I think every since I attended the understanding chinese cinema movie, I picked up the habit of analysing movie...though I am not sure if I am right...but at least i make an effort to analyse :P

No comments: