Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guess what? I am on MC today...cos I had some difficulty sleeping last nite...the phelgm was choking my throat...and I had block nose though I am not having a running nose...:( I was 'choked' till I woke up..how bad can that be? Boo...and the worst thing is...I am having a slight headache too...N I am suspecting that all these is happening cos the weather is freakingly hot these days..while my office is freakingly cold..which made my body unable to take it...when I say freakingly cold office, it means that even after wearing 2 wind breaker plus my own clothes, I am still feeling very cold! So that's how cold my office is...




Anyway since I am waiting for the clinic to open again...I shall blog..since I haven been sitting down to really write a blog these days..N it will be photos and more photos :)






First up...I bought a new 'top' for my nano...check this out man! :) I super like this skin cos...its damn cute...for some reason, I have a thing for red devil..even my handphone pouch has a red devil on it...shall take a picture next time...








Anyway, I have been eyeing on this devil for a while...but at that point of time, I did not buy it cos I think its not really cheap...but when I decided to buy it, it couldnt be found already...n i have to say that I felt a tinge of sadness in me when the salesgirl told me that they are only left with the black ones...and so, when I saw this at vivo the other day, I had to buy it immediately!!! :)






The weekend was fun...cos I went to collect my convo gown...and it also mean that its the gown fitting day!!! :)



The day started with a new road hazard, also known as Miss Chan aka cow fly..who is super nice to pick me up for the gown fitting...


Check out the new road hazard driving on the street!!!








N guess what? She has an ignorant passenger who isnt the least worried about her driving skills...and is actually busily taking photos!!!



We took quite a while, detouring at macpherson, potong pasir area, finding our way to serangoon broadway...after much detouring, we finally reached!!! I wanted to take a photo of myself..but the sales person was there..so i didnt...but i help miss chan to take instead :)


With all the detouring plus gown fitting...I was famished..by the time we finished fitting the gown...and so, we rested and grab a bite at a nearby coffeeshop...for the first time, I couldnt choose what I wanna eat...from those zhu chao stall..instead, they tell me only spicy fried rice is available...sob sob..but its nice though..

Since I know Miss Chan also love chocolates...so I brought this duper nice choc that Yvonne has bought for me, for Waipeng to try...

N I guess u can tell that she is super happy when she see the chocolate hahahaha

Following that, we had our meal at this place called Singapore Youth Flying Club..which is a super ulu-ated place...but have super duper nice food...be it the brownies...and fried mushroom...or the mini burger..they are just super nice la!!! But i was busily eating and forgot to take photo of those nice food...sob sob...

N we headed to seletar airport...as early as 11+ in the nite...hahahahaha....and then back to bottle tree park as yishun...it was a nice day...visiting different places..that I will not patronise...if without a car hahahaha...even with one, I doubt I will go alone..cos its damn ulu hahaha...

N earlier on as I have mentioned, I did not take any photo at serangoon broadway..and I felt deprived!!! N So I took photos at home the next day hahahaha

Here's the first photo...gosh!!! Look who's that?! Its obviously not me!!! Number 1 again!!! In my convo gown which is oversized for her!!!

N when u thought that its my chance already...I am sorry, u are so wrong!!!

Number 1: Eh take one more leh...quick!

N number 1 pose gain!!

N when u tink that its my turn...finally, u are wrong!!! Number 1 still haven get enough...of taking photo with the gown!!! (-.-)'''

N finally...its my turn!!! :)

But damn it! I look damn cock in this stupid posture...like so geek

N being deprived...it was then photos n more photos wahahahaha...which I have yet to upload :) l upload again soon...time to go see doctor...

No comments: