Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just came back from wine bar...gosh...I was not very sober initially..and now, I am quite sober already!!! Reason being, I dropped my wallet!!! :( Actually frankly speaking, I am not very keen to go clubbing or pubbing today reason being, I am just tired..tired of clubbing and pubbing...like..u spend a lot...n den..the next day, u lack of sleep..like wat for right? Once in a while is ok, but not always ma..but cos I have promised to go to Jiayi's birthday, so Iwent...

For your information, it is friday the 13th and damn it! For some reason, it is really not very smooth...as in, I wouldnt say that its totally not smooth la..as in like...it is supposed to be unsmooth and then suddenly it will become smooth...u know what I mean???


For example...I was supposed to have a server down time today..usually its until like erm 9pm? today it was until 730..and I had to turn down my colleague who asked me to go wala-ing today..and another bunchof colleague who asked me to go ktv...zzz...only to realise that it ended surprisingly early...and the best part is...I turn down the request..cos I thought it will be till 9pm...

N den...I went wine bar..cos its jiayi's birthday...and guess wat? when I was on the cab, I couldnt find my wallet !!!! :( Sadded..I was like crying already :( Very sad can...:( Cos val's fren just lost her whole bag..and i was devastated..to realise that I lost my wallet, cos I am supposed to collect the graduation gown tomorrow!!! N no wallet = no atm = no money!!! :( N come to tink of it, losing wallet = no money, credit card at risk..and ic goned... sadded...and the nice taxi uncle was nice enough to say that i dont hav to pay for the cab fare...cos someone else is boarding it...

N I called val..she told me that my wallet is in andy's car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) Damn happy la!!!


So that's why..its like..it sounded damn bad...server down time and lost of wallet..but not tt bad after all..

No comments: