Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here comes part 3!!! Of the wedding!!!! :)






Hehehe...for a start...I shall show u what the nice cousins (Me, Number1, Number3 and Ah siang) has prepared a sincere welcome drink....all thanks to Helen...who suggested that we should make this :)






To ensure that it is sincere enough...Ah siang had a taste of it...so did I...but apparently...it was not that sincere...





N we actually made the preparation while they were busily yam seng-ing on the stage hehehehehe






After the yam seng session, they came down...and happen to pass by our table..n it happens that the sincere drink is ready...to be tasted by the newcomer hehehehe...for ur info..the sincere drink made up of red wine, white wine, martell and tiger beer!!! So u can tell how sincere we are...n look at the color difference!!! As compared to the glass above hehehehe


N then I was busily taking photo of my glam glam cousin..who looks tired in this photo...she said tt she woke up at 5am...





N for some reason, I love this photo!!! I think she looks really classy and pretty in here :)





While I was busily taking photo...they already asked Sing ping, the new comer to down that glass of sincere drink....sighz..din manage to capture it..sob...sob big time :(





As the saying goes, what comes around goes around...and then...look at siang's face....apparently...he was damn high already!!!




But Mr Seh-ed still drinking!!! Despite that seh-ed look



N...the photo whoring session continues!!! :)



Make a guess...how old is my cousin? Errr if i am not wrong..he should be 19 this yr lol




N here's my cousin...whom many say used to look like me...



Not forgetting the well dressed mama...with the male cousins!!! :)




Remember the story of the 7 fairies? In earlier post? Now we only have 6fairies with the 4 male body guard in this picture...cos the 4th fairy...is busy entertaining people heheheheh

A photo with my cousin..who is only 18 this yr! sighz...we have aged so much...

N photo with the newly wed... :)

N all of us happened to b in black in this photo lol

N I tot this photo is funny

Number1: who stole my lime light?!

Siang: Peace :) Come, take a photo of me!

Thats all folks...hehehehe

No comments: