Thursday, June 26, 2008

I finally watched sex and the city!!! :) N I would say that its quite a nice movie la...to me, it seems like the devil wears prada type of movie...and I would say that its pretty much of a lady's movie..this movie also made me hav some very little reflection on myself...am I being myself??? Or am I doing things the way it is supposed to be....thinking that I will be happy and all by just following the norm...and to a certain extend...maybe yes...

Another thing is that..I always wonder...if I have been avoiding my feelings too much....cos...most of the time..although I feel for someone...I may feel so much that everytime before I shut my eyes, I will have him haunting me..and I am serious...I experience this before...but so far, only 2 person made me have such feelings...anyway...the key point is...despite feeling so, I wasnt frank to my feelings at all...maybe a part of me fear rejection...and a part of me feels that believing is hard...in the show, there is this good fren of carrie(din quite catch the name)..the one who had a chinese kid...cos she tried hard for a kid...but the doc say that it was close to impossible for her case...and thats why she actually adopted a kid...but when she was finally pregnant...she was happy..but at the same time...she feels skeptical...and I quite agree with the point she has brought up..she was saying that..u always hoped for something...like carrie who hoped to get married...but in the end, the fairy tale was fake...and therefore..when something she wanted very much came to her...she is fearful...fearful of losing it...therefore...fearful to face it....and ermmm..I tink this is what happened for my case in terms of relationship wise...or perhaps things I wanted very much to have....but doubtful about it...

Take for example...I very much wanted to get a dress at far east this particular day cos its cheap and I really feel that it suits me...however...my friend desuade me from buying it...and after considering for a few days(yes, for guys who r reading, girls are like that, if they want something, it haunts them like crazy till they get it) I decided that I shall go back and get it...and guess what? Someone bought the last piece away 10 minutes before I came...in fact, it was at the counter and she was paying for it already...its like so near yet so far!!! N i was very sad...and this is what always happened to me in terms of relationship...cos I refused to admit my real feelings to it...and in fact, I seemed uninterested when I was very interested...so in the end, the outcome was that...ya, I wanted it...but when i decide that I want it...too late...someone took it...

So...I should just give in to the benefit of doubt I guess....

Anyway...I have been having a terrible cough...and so, I took some cough syrup...which I got from the doctor some time back..and guess what? the smartie me...after taking the cough syrup...felt exceptionally drowsy last nite...I was so drowsy till my legs felt wobbly..and hands trembling...and the drowsy feeling was still there till afternoon...and for the entire day today...i felt sick....and I realised the actual reason for it....(o ya, my hands are still feeling v weak!)..I took twice the required dosage!!! Arghhh....cos the thing is, the lazy me assumes that my maths is very good...and assume that 7.5 ml means 1.5 bar...without realising that 1 bar = 10ml..and 1.5 bar means 15ml!!! I think I am super blur and gonecase...sighz...

No comments: