Ok dont ask me why ok, but somehow, I think I became a rock fan...lol..actually in the past, I do like rock quite a bit...but my exposure towards rock music is very minimal...though I used to like someone who is very much into rock way back in secondary school lol...anyway...I think I started to like rock again when I was working in Sony as a promoter...cos they have got this game in PS3 known as guitar hero 3...and while playing or listen to people play, the songs happen to strike a chord in me...and I start to love them a lot lol...however, I only managed to have impression of songs like Slow ride, My name is Jonas (cos these 2 are those I can play well, so I can remember exceptionally well), and then there is also two other songs I can really remember, of which is this one which I love quite a bit, called through the fires and flame...and another called killing in the name...and going to DF listening to Ngak + AMP made me like this song called Vertigo (which I always call it Hello Hello, if not for the kind Eric, who is kind enough to tell me that the title is called vertigo..and that the singer is U2 not red hot chilli pepper hahaha..cos some fren told me that its by red hot chilli pepper!)
Anyway, with that, I located a few videos..of those songs I really like hahahah..these are what I have found...
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment