Tim tam from waipeng(australia), o ya, she complained that I asked her to buy it for me..but actually, i told her that she should buy the strawberry tim tam to try!! not for me lol..and she end up buying the original one for me which she say the whole world told her tt it is easily available in sg :P, the black earring holder from Naomi(hongkong), the nice notebook, the blue and white one(from turn left turn right movie), a cool black note book and that e zuo ju zhi wen stuff...all these 3 from Xiaoxian(taiwan)...and there is that apple moisturiser( i simply love that smell!!!)..and the Walt disney keychain from Huijun(States) and that nicely wrapped thing which is 2 hairtie where the hair tie is from taiwan and the wrapper from japan..from Meijie..its so nice of them to buy me things...and it makes me really guilty...so dear god, please allow me to have more vitamin m to travel and reciprocate to my dear friends heheheeh...anyway, wanna thank all my dear friends hehehe
N here's a photo of Naomi, Me and Waipeng at coffee club express at orchard today..and I think I wasnt contributing too much in the conversation cos I dont know why, feeling a bit dizzy..cos I was really tired...zzz
ANyway...if u notice, I haven been blogging too much about my life..cos I am busily engaged in freakingly lots of things, which I dont know what things are those..but I just feel super deprived of time...n besides..Lately, my bestie Val has been leading me astray :P We have been patronising places like Zouk, Wala wala and df...for the past weeks..and I hereby announce that I seriously need a break from Nite life...cos its v tiring!!! But actually I dont mind Wala..hahahah..cos I like the idea of sitting down and listening to live band..and I must say that the band called Unexpected totally rocks!!! Hehehe..they totally rock the house with their ability to lead the crowd...not to mention that superb vocalist whose name is Shirlyn I think...but al the rest rocks too...the malay guitarist...totally rocks..with his superb skills...the keyboardist who also play violin..is amazingly good too!!! Not forgetting the drummer..Brandon, who is also the drummer of AMP ( in case u start to wonder who is AMP, its Eric's band la!! lol) anyway...other places like Zouk or df...is definitely not places I can go every single week...cos its damn tiring...n I have to admit that I am too old...to be doing too much of those lol...but I do enjoy going to these places once in a while...
Here are some photos taken last nite...shall blog about more past event if I have the energy and time to do it hahaahha..having said that, I realised that I haven been practising enough for my keyboard...arghhh...
First photo...me and Cindy...hehehehe...

Me, the mistress, with Cindy the wife..with Val...our Hubby/Bf?! Cos I am supposed to be her mistress..and Cindy is supposed to be the wife hahahaha..but we can actually 'live' in harmony...hmmm

N then its Cindy and Val...husband and wife...
N Jiayi!! Who asked..so what's the name of the band? N for some reasons, val and cindy keep repeating, unexpected lor...till it kinda annoy Jiayi wahahahaha...
N its the 4 of us...actually Andy (val's bf) was there too..but he wasnt in any picture mmm hahaha
Ok thats all folks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment