Monday, July 21, 2008

AHHHH hahaha...its been a while...since I last update this space of mine..cos I am literally drown in the sea of emails...files and msn messages...and those msn messages were work related...so..I was too busy to come update this space of mine hahahaha




The new job as been so far so good...yes I am busy...and been working a little bit of OT...but then...I think the people factor is really important to me...and I must say that so far, the people there make me quite comfortable :) But the bad thing is that everyone seemed to be falling sick..because of the bad weather i think...




Anyway, this is really a random post...posting some pictures of the past events...



Those days when I was busily rotting...I actually did something constructive...such as..meeting up with my dearest fren Yvonne Tan..who is always out of town...



First of all...went back to school the other day to take this damn thing called degree hahahaha...well well well..I think I really put in so much effort n stuff to obtain it..hahahaha..anyway thats not the main point..the main thing is..I went to pay prof yow a visit..and saw his cute little 6months old son..n so...I took a picture with him! hehehehehe...






N then...I went to meet my bestie on the same day....accompanying her to run some errands...I think this hair style really suit her :) Yvonne if u see this, i think this is ur most successful perm ever :P

N then, it was her and her super ma la soup...which is super duper spicy...yet she still requested for some chilli paddi to make it more spicy (-.-)'''

While the gf is enjoying her nice soup...the bf...is left with only the rice..and the dao gay that she doesnt like whahahahaha...

As u can so tell, one is feeling damn sore...n the other is feeling damn happy hahahahaa

N this photo which i quite like...cos I think evon looks good here :D

N me..who is also happy hahahaha...

N guess wat? I am ending abruptly here :P cos its time for bed!!!

No comments: