天天想你,天天问自己,到什么时候才能告诉你。。。
Find this song familiar??? The original singer was Zhang Yu Sheng..and then May Day made it more popular..when one of the member actually propose to his wife in a concert with this song..if I never remember wrongly...ok..so why am I talking about this song now??Cos...cos...cos this is my keyboard homework...2 pieces of homwork...this song..as well as Mariah Carey's Without You..To refresh your memory, it goes
Cant live...if living is without you, cant live..cant live anymore...(super high) cant live...blah blah blah
I remember that 2 weeks ago when I attended my keyboard class, I informed my teacher that I did not practise..and he said that its the 3rd time he hear this from me...and so, to compensate,I did put in a considerable amount of effort to practise...not a lot..but I think I have been spending like..erm at least half an hour on sat and today..and 10 min...for a few days...and I have yet to master tian tian xiang ni..cos I still suck quite a bit while playing that.. not to mention Without you..which I have no time to practise...I wonder what would he say tomorrow hehehe
Anyway...just some updates here and there...as mentioned, my work place is super multi national...cos everyone is from everywhere...but guess what? I cant do away with the habit of speaking to people in chinese arghhh...and now, I feel deprived...boo...its not that I cant speak english..but the thing is...I need a balance...and I feel so inbalance when I only have english speaking colleagues..sob sob..and so, sometimes if I forget, I will reply in chinese hahahaha...
As my work place is very multi national, cos my colleague is from errrr India, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, and there is this particular one..who is a taiwanese, but was raise up in new york..and hold a canadian passport..and works in shanghai..now outstationed to singapore..(errr really complicated right hahaha)...so everyone thinks everyone else is not from Singapore...and as usual, me included in the list...
Me: hey where r you from(cos i can tell that she is not a local)
Her: o, from mynmmar, what about u???
Me: (-.-)''' *Smiles* o...Singapore...
N then, my philippino colleague says I dont look like a chinese...but I have the chinese thing in me...and every now and then, I have people throwing this comment to me, " hey...u are so chinese" but..but...I am a chinese what!!! So why can I behave very chinese?! Hahahaha...and obviously, many people..aint convince that I am a very chinese person...
Person A: Ok, so can u speak Chinese?
Me: Yes I can
Person A: (Not v convinced look) So...how good is your chinese
Me: Well...ermm I would say should be ok? Cos I took a chinese lyrics writing course lately...
Person A: O...ic
N then...another encounter..
Person B: Hey, you are so chinese
Me: Erm why?
Person B: Cos u are eating chinese chicken rice...
Me: (-.-)'''
N I have this two question thrown to me many times this yr especially!!! I dont know how many times was I stopped by the street...and thrown this question...and also some other random people I meet every now and then
Question 1: Are u a Singaporean?
Question 2: So are u a chinese?
N...usually theyare not convinced!!!
Question 3: O..chinese..so can u speak chinese???(-.-)'''
Anyway, after I try to convince them that I am chinese, they start to think that I am so chinese that I dont watch english movie/drama or listen to english songs hahahaha...and I am...speechless..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment