Ok...I am seriously very tired now...the new job has shacked me out quite a bit :P hahahaha...actually frankly speaking, I think I am tired with carrying a heavy laptop around..sometimes..I wish that I can have a cubicle, where I can put my laptop there...but...so far, I am quite comfortable with the new job..hehehehe...feeling kinda of excited to a certain extend...may everything be good and smooth...
Anyway, I just came back from keyboard lesson...and though I have the sleep early mindset lately, cos I am having scary dark circles...but, since I am home so late, so I decided that writing another blog entry, will not cost too much time too...n the reason why I wanted to blog was...I has this particular thought in my mind...
I have always been thinking why people really like to watch taiwanese drama...and then, they get hooked on it..and once they got hooked...they will then sink deeper and deeper into the abysmal(i dont know if i spell correctly, but heck it :P) ...n while others sink deeper and deeper while following closely...those, who stopped half way despite liking it due to unforseen circumstances such as lack of time due to other reasons...or didnt manage to continue watching it at that time, will then not get hooked at it...and wont wanna continue watching it after some time...and I initially thought that all these happened cos they have lost the momentum...and so, when they continue watching it some time later, since they have already lost that momentum, and they cant back on track, so, they decided that well, its ok, I shall not watch it anymore...cos its doesnt make a difference to me...and so, to me, its all about the momentum thingy...
N then, 2 days ago, when this same thought of why taiwanese drama always managed to captivate those who are in it, I realised that mmm...it seems like how u will feel when u fall in love with someone...be it whether u are already with him, or its still in the ambiguous stage, or...its only one sided...when u like that someone, u have this special feeling...and perhaps also this momentum thingy that I am talking about...so u are so into it and all...blinded by other things...just like how I feel blinded by some taiwanese drama + actor..n then...after some time, if u didnt manage properly or something happened that make u lost the momentum..and that's it....snap! The string is broken..and no matter how u try to get back to it, u just dont...
This was what happened to me...with one of the person I used to like...I like him quite a bit...but at that point of time, he seemed to be closer to someone else...time passed by...and then, they were together and they broke up..and in between, i still kind of feel for him (but dont be mistaken, I didnt tell him la!!!) cos to me, if I like someone, erm not necessary must be with that someone, being close to him, to me, is already a blessing..and so, we are just like some good friends... but we did lost touch for close to a yr or so...although in between, i still think of him sometimes...anyway, erm he is like 7rys older than me...but I think I like him cos we can really talk...and i think he is a very wise person...someone, who always help me sort out my thinking, telling me what is right and wrong (yes I like this type of guys hahaha)
Ok back to the topic...thereafter, I think during that period when we didnt really contact, I also slowly moved on...although I still feel for him in a way...like...being with him makes me very comfortable...and secure in a way...n even when he lectures me...for my stupidity(yes I am pretty dumb in love) cos during a certain period of time, I couldnt get out of my previous r/s...I still think that...mmm he is just nice...
One day, after not meeting for 1yr+ or 2 yrs, we met up...prior to meeting him, I thought I still like him...cos we did exchange sms n stuff...but when I met him, I realised tat...erm no...I dont like him anymore...its strange, but yes, I dont like him anymore...
N so, i think that is why I feel that this feeling is what I always feel for a taiwanese drama...that I watched half way...after some time, lost touch and dont feel for it anymore...but of cos, there were others...who managed to make me continue 'watching' hahahaha...but due to circumstances, we are not possible...he is an attached man...n getting married this yr...and I have already gotten over him already...
Besides that, I guess the reason why people love taiwanese drama is because, its usually pretty much of a fantasy...u ( a plain girl), having a rich man to fall in love with u...do great things for u and all...and I guess, the saying that goes "there is a princess in every girl"..is kind of true...like...u hope to meet this kind of guy who go all out to do things for you...u wish to meet a super suave guy...and the list goes on...and watching taiwanese drama brings u into that situation, as though u r her....so u become so engrossed in being 'her' n u start to sink into the show...
N after a while, u snapped out of it, then u realised that well, its just another show isnt it...just like how love was encountered....when u meet the wrong ones...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment