Hmmm I am supposed to be asleep now...but...yeah yet another but...but I went t my aunt house....and then they say today is the open door day for tua peh gong...its a once a yr thingy...and going to the temple on such a day is supposed to be a very good thing...my first time to loyang tua peh gong temple...at 1145pm lidat...and I have to say that...its magnificent :) I prayed for work, health and also love...hheehehehehe...anyway everyone else says that whatever u hope for will come true this day...I am hoping that it will come true lol
Talking about this...I was like talking to Joyce whom I haven talk to for a while on msn this afternoon...and then, she asked if one of the person is CRT...anyway, CRT is just an acronym that is used for this person whom she is aware of his presence hahahaha...andso, I was telling her that, yah, earlier on, I was quite sure that CRT is someone that I like...and then...came another someone...B and then...now, there is another person C...gosh...erm...in case u are wondering..No la...my love life hasnt changed a bit...but its just important for me to know who I really like u c...
N cos Joyce always call him CRT, I asked if that makes person B an LCD? Cos LCD then CRT...and so, she suggested that passerby C will be a plasma then...anyway, I am actually least interested in that plasma...and I think I am not too interested in LCD too...but LCD did confused me for a while..but I think I am getting a clearer picture...not tat CRT will ultimately be someone I will be with cos its close to impossible...but ya, knowing who I like is important to me...
N then, Joyce commented something like
Oh well, CRT is lasting..but cos its older...so its harder to find spare parts...and so...its harder to maintain..but if u can maintain it well, it can actually last very long...as for LCD...looks fresh and new...so it all depends on u...
N i was quick to clarify that I am not the least interested in plasma...but plasma, being promoted by someone who is close to me, I have no choice...but to just listen :P
anyway time for me to sleep again...good nite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment