Sunday, July 27, 2008

The past 2 days has been really happening for me!!!!Hahahaha...it was convocation...den straight after, all of us zoomed to Airport to send number 1 to States yet again...and then at nite went wala wala....and then yesterday, I went k lunch with my cousin n friends...n den followed by graduation dinner...and then followed by dragonfly!!! Hahahahaha...so it was freaking tiring la...I think I have so much to say...but I guess I will spread it into a few entries hahahahaa..




Shall blog about yesterday first...sine the photos are lesser and easier to upload hahahaha...



The graduation dinner was quite fun hehehehe...and it was yet another photo whoring session...and here are the photos!!!!




Prof Yow's little kid was like the little star of the nite...cos everyone wants to carry him hahahaha...and take picture with him too lol







One of my good friends in NTU...Ah Huey hahahaha...



Ah Huey has got 2 good friend...first up, Jastinian, who was being sabo-ed by me...oops...cos I din know that he was wearing a berm...





Ronghua' s another good friend Weiming...who isnt quiet anymore if u get to know him :P




The peeps who attended the dinner...







N den...in case u have forgotten, this is my lab partner weiquan...he thinks tat being my lab partner is not easy hahahaha..when he thinks tat the horror is over..he is wrong!!!cos i asked him to join me at df...to tina's bday...and he was dragged here n there hahahaha...





N here comes DF..cos it's Tina's birthday..so we headed to DF to find her..and I managed to ask 3 other friends to come along with me hehehehe


Tina who looks extremely happy here...cos many people were there with her :D

N cos my dear friends were bored...we started to play five ten...and russell keep losing..cos even when bingjin lose, he also needs to drink hahahaha

N then it was photo taking with the usual df people...first up Kenix..who has lost 10kg!!!

My bestie..who was only here at 12+ cos she had another party...and she just touch down...

As u can tell...by the time she came, I was damn high already...with this seh look on my face...hehehe

Also took photo with Emily...who is a very fun girl to club with hehehehe

In here, Wenna, yvonne's cousin whom i haven seen for a while...

N a group photo with the usual bunch of pple...

Before we call a day...I saw Eric!!! hahahaha...

One photo is definitely not enough..so here comes a 2nd photo hahahaha

N happy birthday tina!!! hehehehe...and for ur sake, i decided to go df...n I was rewarded!!! heheheheheeh

No comments: