Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time to blog again :) Took MC today cos for the past few nights, I been coughing in the middle of the nite till I wake up..how bad can that be..sighz...and yesterday, while making my way back to the office, I was having headache, flu and cough...feel so terrible..hope that the medicine will help me...



Anyway, last week was like wow...super overwhelming hahaha..cos there were many things going on in my life...of which, convocation was like a super wow wow for me...lol...because...errr I studied 3.5 freaking years...just to get that super duper hard to get degree....and I am glad that I am finally considered a graduate....actually to me, ermmm being a graduate used to be my child hood dream...but when I grew up, I still wanna be a graduate..but I thought doing what I want was important for me...cos...life is short...should be doing something u wan so that you will be happy...however, for many (including myself), life is such that bread and butter are important too...so...u then have to do something for the sake of bread and butter...and so, in order to buy better bread and butter, u need to have a better paid job...and to get that, u need to study more(thats for the majority of cos)...to earn urself a better job...with a better pay...





Anyway, the 3.5years have been very intensive for me...but I would say that the main motivating factor would be my dad..cos I think he wants me to graduate from NTU...and then..when I told him that I earn a place in NTU, he was like...telling the whole world about it...so, I couldnt quit although I was having a hard time...and he told me that...when I am walking up a steep mountain to take the golden hat, which was that head dress that undergrad yearn for...it will be difficult...but there's a will, there's a way..so, go for it...and to my dearest dad, I did it...for u!!! N I know wherever u are right now, I believe u have seen it..and u should be damn proud of me la...and I love you as always, my dearest dad...








Anyway, uncle Jeffrey, dad's best bro, who has been super nice to dad and our entire family was there to grace the ceremony...I am sure he did enjoy himself there heehehehe...and here comes a massive flood of photos!!!! But I guess I need to split it into a couple of post...

Before we enter....I took photo with my uni bestest friend...Miss Chan hahahaha...she is an ultra blur queen..but also a java queen....and also a sweet and funny and lovable friend!!! hehehehe...
Congrats Miss Chan!!! hehehehehe..n thanks for being my friend!!! For listening n encouraging me...u were and are fantastic!!!


After the ceremony which was very zzzz...First up...Number 3, my younger sis....who took leave to attend my convocation hehehehe







N then, it was a photo with my mama...hahaha..notice the grad bear I am holding??? its freaking ex leh...60 bucks!!! wat the hell...







Uncle Jeffrey!!! my dad's best bro hahahaha...he seemed happy here :)




Ok, its my sis...again hahahahaha...







Me, Ida and Ah Huey, who can be qualified as one of the best buddies in NTU hehehehe..and he helped me a lot man...and he was also the...I dont know wat u call that, sounds like vegetarian to me..but...it is student who represent the whole coord to give a speech hehehehe





Here comes mag mag..hehehehehe...got closer during the later yrs...and we been encouraging each other in one way or the other..n she helped me a lot too....mag mag...congrats!!!! We have finally gotten out of the living hell!!!





Russell!!! Mr Thinny lol...he is so skinny right??? N yes, he is also a smartie..and help me a lot in school work too...







In this photo, Peiling, who is yet another smartie..who helped me too...and Mag and Prof yow!!! My favourite professor!!!





N my bunch of riends...hehehehehe...





Waikeat...also known as Tweety in the past....he also did helped me a great deal....during yr 1 and yr 2 times hehehehe...



Zinyan!! Number 1 in the course...gold medalist of lee kuan yew award...lol...and he is going to join me...at my work place...



Cap throwing time!!!



Even Uncle Jeffrey also likes Prof Yow hahahaha...so he requested to take a photo with him...



N then it was me and Prof Yow...stay tune..for more updates!!! hehehehe...cos the cough syrup making me a little weak...boo...hitting the sheets now...


N btw...and whats with this --> including an impromptu full on guitar performance by me with Ngak singing at Dragonfly on Saturday(too bad u left early Blucell hahhaah). (-_-)'''

No comments: